Chapter 22

Connor' s POV

I opened the door and saw Harry.

"Hi." He said. I shut the door in his face and locked it I walked back to the living room and looked at Brianna.

"Who is it?" She whispered.

"Harry." I mumbled. Her eyes almost popped out of her head.

"What?!"

"It's Harry at the door. What should I do. What if he wants to come in."

"I Don't know go answer it." She said freaking out. I walked back to the door and opened it again.

"I just wanted to know if Brianna's here." Harry asked. What the hell should I say.

"Umm yes, no no, yes, no." I said rushingly. I sighed. "Yes."

"Can I talk to her." I moved aside. He walked in and I followed behind.

Harry's POV

"Umm yes, no no, yes, no." Connor said rather quickly. Is it a yes or no? I heard him sigh "Yes." He said. I never knew that one word could hurt so much. He moved away and I walked in slowly, scared to see her. I walked into the living room, I saw her on the couch wiping her eyes rapidly.

"Brianna." I voice came out as a whisper. She looked up with pain, sadness, and dullness in her eyes. Which made me wanna hug her and never let her go because I know that I did this to her.

"Harry." She whispered back standing up, wiping her eyes, and putting a lose strand behind her ear. My eyes skimmed down her body when I noticed she wasn't in her clothes. She was in that 'quiff styled geniuses' clothes.

"Your in his clothes." I said trying to keep the tear from slipping down my cheek. Anger filled through me.

"Your coming with me." I said firmly. She looked at me with disappointment and disbelief.

"What?" She questioned not believing me. I walked up to her and cupped the side of her face. She looked at me with sadness.

"Your coming with me." I grabbed her wrist, and started walking towards the door.

"No I'm not!" She said getting out of my hold and glaring at me when a tear slipped from her eyes.

"Please just came back with me." I pleaded.

"No Harry I can't. I need time to think about my boyfriend being in a world wide boy band. I can't. Sorry." Brianna said looking down. I lefted her chin and saw another tear slip down her cheek.

"Please." I said. She shook her head and a few more tears fell down her cheeks. Oh how badly I wanna kiss those tears away one by one.

"I think you should leave." Connor said looking at Brianna and then at me.

"Brianna please forgive me." I whispered before turning around. I walked out the door and heard crying I looked back and saw Brianna in Connors freakin arms when she should be coming home with me. I walked back to the car and wiped the few tears that came down my cheeks.

. . . . .

I just realized that what I did was really rude. I shouldn't have been so demanding, then maybe she would have came with me. Shit I shouldn't have been so freakin stupid, maybe if I was nice she would come with me. Uugghh it's such a bad feeling to now that you have made someone you love cry and sad. I sat on my bed with my elbows on my knees and my hands on my face. I was moving my head side by side.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Who ever it is I'm not in the mood." I said sniffling. Someone opened the door, I didn't even bother looking up.