Chapter 21

Harry's POV

I walked back to the stadium with a few tears in my eyes. I walked in the stadium trying to look happy for the fans, but I really couldn't. I got up on stage and waved my hand to the stadium.

"Sorry I had something important to take care of. But I'm here know!" I gave them a weak smile. Zayn came to my side and patted my back.

"It's okay. Everything will be fine." He smiled. He was trying to make me feel better but it didn't work.

"Thanks." I said. Niall came by my side as well and just smiled at me I returned a weak, sad smile. Niall was talking to the crowd when Louis came over.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I guess. But it turned out really bad, Lou. I don't think she wants to talk to me, ever again." I mumbled the last part.

"Don't worry Harold." He joked, which made me smile stupid nicknames. (#Larry for my Larry shippers!!)

Liam'sPOV

Louis was joking around with our fans when we noticed Harry walking in. He looked terrible. He had the biggest frown. He tried to smile but it looked to fake. He got up on stage and his eyes were a little red and puffy. I feel really bad. I haven't seen him down like this ever, if he ever has a fight with any of his ex's. He gets over it but he looks terrible. Zayn went up to him and told him something he tried to smile but still couldn't.

"Sorry I had something important to take care of. But I'm here now!" He tried to look excited but failed. I know Harry so well and how excited, crazy, the excitement in his eyes show but right now his eyes were dull and he couldn't even smile.

Brianna'sPOV

I knock on Connors door. He opens it and he looks at me with pure concern.

"Connor." I said a tear slipping down my cheek.

"What happened?" He asked looking into my eyes. I jumped into Connors arms. I started to cry in his chest. He understood something happened and just stood there and hugged me. He started to draw circles on my back.

"He lied to me." I cried into his chest my voice cracking.

"Okay come on follow me and let's just sit." He walked me to the sofa. I sat in front of him. I wiped away my tears. He opened his arms for me again. I hugged him again a few tears coming down my cheeks.

Connor POV

I hear the door bell ring. That's weird. I get up and open the door.

"Connor." Brianna says. Her eyes were really red, puff, she also had tear stained cheeks. Her eyes were so dull and had no happiness or excitement, they weren't even bright like her eyes are usually, they we dull, dark. She looked broken which made me break inside.

"What happened?" I asked no knowing what to say. I feel so bad she looked miserable. She didn't reply, she just walked in and hugged me. She jumped in to my embrace. I hugged her tiny frame. I heard her sob into my chest, which broke me even more. What happened? She just cried and cried. I tried to comfort her by drawing circles on her back.

"He lied to me." She sobbed. Who's He? Is it Harry?

"Okay come on follow me and let's just sit." I walked her to the couch. She wiped her eyes and a few more tears fell down her cheek. I hate seeing her like this. I opened my arms once more for her. I would do anything to see her smile. And to be totally honest I would keep her in my arms forever. And one more thing, I really really like her. But it's kind of hard being better then 'the Harry Styles'. That doesn't mean I won't try to have her. Harry isn't really a threat for me because he broke Brianna's heart and she is in my arms right now not his.