Chapter 29

Brianna's POV

"Do wo vanna haf a tea parwy." Lux smiled at Harry and I.

"I want to have a tea party with you upstairs in the room." Harry whispered. I could feel the heat in my chest and cheeks rise. I could also see his stupid hot lovable cocky smirk. He is in one of those moods.

"To bad." I patted his cheek. He pouted his lips I just giggled to myself before looking at Lux and answering.

"Sure." I answered. She lead us into her bright pink room with a table and chairs. The chairs were a little to tiny to fit my big butt. Harry tried fitting in and when he did he made the funniest faces but obviously he couldn't either. So we both went on our knees as we played. I laughed as Harry was making jokes with Lux and I.

. . . . .

'wanna do something today?' I texted Harry, he replied after a min or so.

'love I can't I have to go out with Bella and show the paparazzi that we are dating. :( Sorry but I L-word you ;) xx' My heart kind of hurt that he couldn't hang out with me.

'love you too.'

'I promise when I am done doing what the management wants me to do I will come and cuddle with you and watch movies all night. ;)' I started to grin at my adorable boyfriend.

'Can you tell Bella that Lou and other people are going to come in 30 mins to dress her up'

'yea sure'

"BELLA!!" I yelled from my room to lazy to get up. She burst through my door concerned.

"What the hell happened did, did something die, are you okay?" She spoke quickly. I laughed at her.

"No Lou and other people are coming to dress you up to go out with Harry." I mumbled the last part.

"UUUGGGHhH." She groaned. "Okay."

. . . .

I was on instagram when someone gently opened the door.

"Hey babe." I smiled at the familiar raspy voice.

"Hey babe." I repeated his words. I saw him lock the door. I ignored it. I stood up and went to hug him randomly needing his touch. He lifted my chin with his hands pecking at my lips before kissing my lips into a desperate rough yet gentle kiss. He slowly backed me up to the wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing back. His hands went from my waist to my hips his thumb underneath my tank top drawing circles. I licked his bottom lip asking for an entrance. Our tongues moved together in a beat. I moaned through our lips following by Harry's grunts. He pushed his torso to mine kissing me forcefully yet gentle.

"Are you guys done making babies cause I can here you out her!!" Kristy yelled, I rolled my eyes. I unconnected our lips. Harry put on a pout whining. I tip-toed and pecked his lips before his teeth toke my bottom lip making me stay on my tip-toes. He let go on my lip and spoke his voice deeper then I have ever heard it giving me goosebumps.

"I will finish this when I come back." He spoke brushing his lips to my ear. I nodded before looking in the mirror seeing my lips swollen. My already large lips looking even bigger. I unlocked the door and opened it, seeing a smirking Kristy. She made me roll my eyes again but a grin never leaving my face.

. . . . .

Bella' s POV

Lou had already an outfit picked out for me. It was a white flowey top to with printed shorts and a bag. As much as I love this outfit it's to girly for me. I can't believe I have to go out with Harry. Hopefully this will be quick.

Harry's POV

I walked out of Bri' s room to see Bella sitting on the couch ready to go. She got up and was wearing shorts and a flowey top but I couldn't help to imagine how that outfit would look on Brianna's curvy sexy figure. That any guy would die for. But I can say that she is all mine and if any guy thinks he can touch her will need to go past me, even that Connor kid.

"Where are we going." Bella asked. I don't even know because I simply don't care if it was Bri and I then I would be care but it's not.

"Central Park." Lou spoke up. She sent us both a soft smile. You know that where ever we are going its planned and management made sure that paparazzi would show up so we could be all over the magazines. We were leaving before I heard Bri saying bye I turned my head back her tiny hands held bye face in her palms connecting our lips roughly. I kissed back.

"Can you guys like not! I understand you guys are boyfriend and girlfriend but we do not need to see." Kristy spoke. I smiled. Kristy pulled Bri towards her so her hands slipped off of my face before Kristy pushed me out the door. We arrived to a resteraunt. A body guard is with us and a Management woman. We walked out the car door awkwardly. Not even close to each other. Jenna the woman pushed me next to Bella I rolled my eyes. Bella giggling next to me. Cameras taking photos of us every second until we got inside the building.

"I don't want to do this." I groaned in my seat in front of Bella.

"Trust me I don't either." She giggled lightly rolling her eyes.

"Can you guys at least act like your friends. Harry get that frown off your face!" Jenna yell whispered.

"If you can't tell.. I kinda don't want to be here. I wanna be with my girlfri--" I spoke lazily.

"Who is right in front of you." She spoke hushing me. And giving me the look. I just rolled my eyes smiling lightly amused. We fished our late lunch type thing and headed for Central Park. We were both walking.

"It's nice out today." I said trying to start conversation knowing that we both do not want to be here.

"It is." She shortly replied looking around.

"Have you been here before?" I asked.

"Kind of but not really I mean I have walked near it, past it, but not through it." She said. Jenna appeared again out of no where.

"Can you guys please try." I shook my head looking down, lightly chuckling this woman does not understand. "Hold hands or something and maybe kiss." My head shook up to look at her glaring immediately. I could never kiss someone else even if I wanted I wouldn't be able to.

"I'm dating her best friend and she is dating mine." I hissed holding the cruel glare. I could see Bella in the corner of my eye concerned. She looked up at me since she was a little shorter then Bri.

"Harry fine don't kiss but hold hands at least." Jenna pushed. I groaned silently. She grabbed both of our hands and intertwined our fingers. This pain went through my heart holding another girl's hand.

. . . . ....

GUYS THANKS FOR MORE THEN 1,000 Reads like OMF I can't even comprehend. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! ITS A GREAT BDAY present since Sunday is my birthday December 21👌👌👏👏😂❤️

Go check out my friends book The Life Of Charlotte Paige by Janaya_B it's about the sexiest man on the planet LOUISSSS

VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE LOVE YOU ~ narrylover