Chapter Twelve

Brianna'sPOV

Harry and I are at the end of the movie. Harry has his arm around my shoulders and waist. And I am cuddled into his warm body with my head on chest. I love being here, in Harry's arms. He smells like cologne and peppermint. I have noticed one thing about Harry, that he is always eating gum all day and everyday eating gum. I am assuming that he likes peppermint gum because he always smells like it. I bet he has like a whole stash of peppermint gum locked up somewhere. Harry turned his head so we were both looking at each other and he started to lean in. I turned my head at the last second so he would kiss my cheek.

I hope he doesn't take this offensively because I wanna kiss so damn much. I bet I want to kiss him more then he wants to kiss me. But it's always better to wait. Because for one I like to have respect. Second it leads up to something and when it happens it becomes more special. Do you now what I mean. And it's not like people that let there dates kiss them are sluts or something there probably stronger then I am. For the past year I have made sure any date that I have gone out with doesn't want to just kiss me or whatever because I had this one date that got angry that I didn't let him kiss me so that's why I want to make sure Harry isn't like that which he probably isn't but you can never be sure.

"The movie is finished." I said sitting up.

"Yup it is." Harry replied with a frown. I would just love to kiss that frown away.

"Umm my mom, dad, and brother are coming on Friday because my dad is having a really fancy dinner party and I was thinking that we could go together?" I asked smiling sheepishly.

"Yeah that's so cool I'd love to." Harry replied leaning in to kiss my nose. My nose felt something tingly. And right when his lips left my nose, my nose tingled a lot but then immediately I felt nothing. My cheeks started to burn up.

"But love, is it fancy with button ups or fancy like suits?" Oh I loved it when he calls me love.

"Fancy like suits. And for the girls it's gowns." I smiled. "Can we go shopping tomorrow together?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." Harry smiled. I kissed him on the cheek.

"Well I should get going." I said standing up its like 8:00.

"Why stay?" He frowned.

"I can't sorry." I said getting off the bed.

"Fine." Harry said getting up and frowning. He put on a shirt and opened the door for me. I walked downstairs and Liam was grinning.

"There wasn't any frickle frackle up there right." Liam grinned my cheeks started to heat up. Harry and I looked at each other and then Liam.

"No!" I said giggling. Harry and Liam were laughing.

"Ignore him he can get really weird sometimes." Harry whispered.

"I can see that." i said trying to keep my laugh in. "Bye Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Louis!'

"Niall isn't here he went out and wouldn't tell us where." Zayn shrugged his shoulders. I hugged Liam and Zayn.

"It was nice meeting you, Louis." I smiled.

"It was nice meeting you to." He smiled giving me a one armed hug.

"Bye see you tomorrow." Harry smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back and kissed him on the cheek. My cheeks started to heat up. Harry opened he door for me and I went out the door. I got to the apartment and opened the door.

"Baby Jesus Brianna you scared me!" (lol my bestie says that all the time and she know's who she is!)

"Sorry." I smiled.

"Thank God you came home because Kristy left and wouldn't tell me where she went. Plus I was getting lonely" Bella said.

"She didn't tell you where she went?" I asked confused.

"Yeah and she was wearing a dress and her hair was open and she was wear short wedges." I gasped.

"WHAT?!?! You should have taken a photo or something. But she didn't tell you where she went?" Bella chuckled.

"Damn it I should of." She said. "And yeah she wouldn't tell me and you now how she gets when you push her to much."

"True true." I said.

"Well you could've invited Liam." I grinned. Bella started to blush. We were in her room, sitting on the bed. I already changed into a huge shirt.

"What ever. What took you so long?" She asked.

"When I was done studying with Connor I went to Harry's because I felt bad for saying no."

"And what did you do...?" Bella smiled.

"We watched Freaky Friday together and cuddled." I smiled.

"Oh that's so cute but I thought Freaky Friday was our thing." Bell frowned but cracking a smile.

"Opps!" I laughed.

Kristy's POV

Right now I am at a diner with Niall on a date.

"So what did you tell Bella." Niall asked grinning.

"Nothing at all." I simply smiled.

"But why?" He asked taking a huge bite of what ever he got.

"Because they get all excited and I really don't feel like seeing there excitement right now. But I will tell them when I want to." I said smiling at Niall. We both finished our plates and this diner was on the dock so there was a board walk. We both headed out to walk around. Our fingers were intertwined and we were just walking in silence looking at the sun setting. We decided to sit at the edge and dangle our feet.

"You look beautiful today." Niall said. My cheeks started to heat up. Niall is the only guy ever to make me blush except for Brianna's brother but that doesn't count. Instead of answering him I leaned in a pecked at his lips. He looked like he was in shock and his whole face was red. But then he started to grin which matched my expression. I love anything nice and simple like this all we did was have dinner and walk around together. But I had a really nice time.

We got a taxi because I didn't want Brianna or Bella to see me and he didn't want his friends to see him. The taxi stopped a block before my house. Niall opened the door for me. I got out.

"I had a really nice night." I smiled.

"Yeah I did to." I wrapped my hands around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him. Both of our chests were touching I tip-e-toed and kissed him. This time he wasn't that surprised so he kissed back but then we both started smiling through the kiss so I went on the ground again and smiled at him. He bent down and pecked at my lips. I bit my lip.

"Bye see you tomorrow?" Niall said getting back into the car.

"Yup bye." Niall is the first boy that really understands me. Just because I'm a tomboy doesn't mean I don't like sunsets and holding hands and dressing up because I do I just don't do it. And Niall knows that even though I didn't tell him. He knows that I like simple but cute. And I am so happy about that. I waved and started walking towards the apartment. I couldn't stop smiling. God I need to calm down or Bell and Bri are going to blow me away with the questions. I reached the apartment and tried to keep a straight face but I failed. I took off these stupid wedges or what ever they are and rang the doorbell.

Brianna's POV

I heard the bell rang.

"I bet that's Kristy." I said. Bella nodded we both got up. We walked to the door. I opened the door to see Kristy. She was grinning like a kid on Christmas morning. She was wearing a dress and had wedges in her hand. Her Hair was open and her lips were pink and slightly swollen.

"Where we're you?!?" I asked Bell stood there shocked.

"No where. Let me in." She said.

"First tell us where." Bella smirked.

"Somewhere now let me in." She said. I moved a side so she could come in. Bell and I tried to get something out of her but she just said nothing. I got really tired since it was like 11 so I went to bed.