Chapter Three

Bella' s POV

Me and Brianna are sitting in the second row and reviewing since there is like 10 mins until the class starts.

"So what's with you and Harry?" I asked. I'm curious I mean they would look so cute together!

"Nothin, nothing. Really how many times do I have to tell you guys?."

"Nothing huh, I saw him winking at you. Does that mean nothin?" I questioned.

"I didn't see any wink at all, okay. Please it's nothing I might think he's cute, but it's nothing." She answered.

I saw someone come into the class. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I think he is new here because I haven't seen him around at all. His hair was light brown in a quiff, he had brown eyes, a slight shave, he was also very muscular, and don't forget his cute little nos-

"HELLO earth to Bella, you there." Brianna said laughing.

"What? What are you talking about?" I lied.

"Are you serious I saw you looking at him like that, don't lie to yourself." Brianna said.

"Umm no I didn't, your probably seeing things" I said laughing.

"It's okay to think he's cute too." Brianna smiled.

"Yeah but I don't know what your talking about."

"What ever you sa-."

"Shh he is coming over, ohh my god do you think he is going to sit next to me?"

"And what if he does, you don't like him right?" Bri questioned raising an eyebrow.

"No I don't like him!" I said fixing my shirt.

"Hi I'm Liam Payne, I'm knew here." Liam spoke.

"Hi I'm . . . " Bri nudged me "Bella Anderson, and this is Brianna Wilson."

"Hello Brianna!" Liam stated

"Hi Liam, how is your first day going?" Brianna questioned.

"Good, it's going good." He answered

"Okay class settle down, everyone sit down." The teacher spok

"Oh umm Bella can I sit next to you?" Liam asked.

"Umm yeah sure." I smiled at him.

"Thank you." Liam answered. He's so sweet and cute.Okay I really need calm down. I can't like him. I don't even like him.

"No problem." I said and and gave him a small smile and started looking threw my notes.

Brianna's POV

Aww I think Bella likes him. Aww they would look so good together but I know she isn't going to tell neither me and Kristy that she likes him. I'm still going to tell Kristy about this because I know she will get angry if I don't tell her.

. . .

Kristy, Bella and I are heading home because we only had two classes today. Kristy is coming with me because I need to tell her about Bella liking Liam which isn't a big deal but she likes to stay updated. I am walking to my car when someone tapped my shoulder. I turn around to see Harry standing a few steps away from me. He is wearing black jeans, a white shirt, and a blue flannel

"Umm Bri . . . Oh do you mind if I call you that?"

"No go ahead I don't mind." I smiled at how cute he was.

"Do you mind helping me study for English?" Harry asked me with a small smile.

"Yea sure." I responded confused because why would he need help with English?

"So should I pick you up and your place or?" Harry asked

"No you can pick me up at the Great Cafe, 6:30 sharp." I said just that and turned around with a smirk on and started walking to Kristy, who was waiting for me at my car.

Harry's POV

"No you can pick me up at the Great Cafe, 6:30 sharp." That's all she said. I liked it, she knew what she wanted, and I like that. I turned around with a smirk on my face.

"This should be interesting." I said to myself. And kicked my feet in the air.

Brianna's POV

I started my car and put my seat belt on.

"So what did Harry want?"

"Nothing he just needs help studying for English. And I'm going to help him. That's all."

"Are you sure it's just 'studying'?"

"Yes don't worry I won't let him make a move."

"But what if he does, what will you do."

"I don't know. But I have news."

"What happened?!" Kristy yelled

"I think Bella might like someone"

"And who might that be?"

"This new kid. He had brown hair, brown eyes, nice hair, he was muscular, and really sweet."

"Oh really know."

"Yes I think so. I'm not sure cause you know how she could be. And don't tell her I told you." We arrived. I parked in the drive way and locked the car and rang the doorbell waiting for someone to answer. Bella finally opened the door.

"Couldn't you just use your keys?" Bella asked.

"Yea but it's to much work, now let Kristy and I in."

"Okay come in, but what took you so long?"

"Harry asked her out." Kristy smirked.

"NO he didn't, I'm just going to help him with english." I said walking to the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

"Just studying and helping right?" Bella asked.

"Yes, mother and mother 2." I said chuckling. It was now 12:30 pm. I had work 1:30 at Aero.

"Ha ha very funny." Kristy said.

"I know I'm hilarious." I said with a smirk.

"I wouldn't think so." Bella said laughing.

"Yeah whatever I have work soon so I'm going to go get ready." I said taking the last bite and going to the bathroom to take a shower.

. . .

Brianna's POV

I just came out of the shower and blow dried my hair. I'm looking threw my closet. And I find these high waisted white capris with shreds on them, I take them out. Now I'm looking for a a shirt. I take out a ombre tank top, that has a really big high/low. I put on my clothes and head to my dresser. I put some eyeliner, lipstick lightly, mascara, and some blush. It's only 1:00 so I take out my curling iron and lightly curl my hair and make a water fall braid. It's 1:15 so I get out of my room with some pink dimondy flats.

"Okay guys I'm leaving, BYE" I yelled

"BYE, what time are you coming back?" Bella asked

"5:30ish why?"

"Just wondering, kay bye."

"Tell Kristy I said bye." I put my flats on and head out the door.

. . . .

Did you like it?? Umm I image one direction as they were in Janurary 2014 btw. Random Question: What type of girl are you? I honestly love them all so much but if I had to pick I'm would be a Harry Girl!!! :P