Chapter Five

Brianna' s POV

Harry and I walked up the stairs.

"Nice place." I told Harry.

"Eehh, but thanks. It's too big for my liking. And don't get frightened if you see someone on the couch or something because it's my roommate Liam." Liam, Liam, Liam I feel like I know that name.

"Oh okay, thanks for telling me." I said smiling.

"Yeah no problem." He said smiling the finest smile ever. Harry took out the keys and unlocked the penthouse. He walked in first while I trailed behind him. To see Liam watching tv on the couch when he noticed it was me he had the biggest smile ever.

"Hey Brianna nice to see you again." Liam smiled. Walking over towards me and hugging me, I kind of stood there surprised for a few seconds but I then hugged him back. And Harry just stood their confused.

"Hi Liam. Nice to see you again too!" I smiled. It was so funny because me being around him makes me happy, he just seems so sweet and he is very very attractive. I wouldn't say attractive more like hot. Am I becoming creepy yeah I think I am. And no wonder Bella likes him.

"You two now each other?" Harry asked with the funniest expression.

"Kind of, He is in Bella and I' s class so yeah you could say that." I said smiling and tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Ohh I see you to now each other from class." Harry said glaring at Liam. And in return Liam just chuckled.

"Soooo is it just you two in this house or?" I asked either Harry or Liam. But Liam beat Harry to it.

"No we have our other 3 friends coming and living with us but me and Harry just came first, they might come this week or so. Not really sure." Liam said grabbing a banana and peeling it.

"Hey, hey Liam what do you think you are doing?" Harry said to Liam. Liam laughed and spoke.

"Just eating a banana, that's all." Harry glared at him. I bet Liam couldn't breathe from laughing so hard.

"But but that was my banana." Harry said with a smile.

"Liam you owe me a DAMN BANANA!" Harry said in a serious tone. Liam finally calmed down from laughing. And now I started laughing because of Harry.

"Just wait until Niall comes He will be eatin all your DAMN BANANA' S!!!" Liam said. And I started laughing again. But I wonder who Niall is I bet he is one of the three friends.

"Well Niall will have to pay up in banana' s not money obviously." Harry said. "Liam me and Bri are going to go to my room so if you want anything don't ask me or her." Harry said jokingly and smirking.

"Oh okay thanks for the help." Liam smiled.

. . . .

Brianna's POV

Harry and I have been studying for a while know it's like 7:45ish. And all of a studden my stomach growled really loud. And I just realized that I didn't eat a whole meal today expect breakfast which was at like 6:30ish. And all of a sudden my cheeks started to heat up. I think Harry heard that.

"Was that you?" Harry asked out of concern.

"Yeah that was my stomach." I said playing with my fingers.

"Are you hungry because I will order pizza. If you want anything else I could it like  Mexican or Chinese." Harry said plopping next to me and grabbing his phone. And right when he was about to order something I toke his hand that had his phone and put it on his lap.

"No I'm fine. And I should be getting back." I told Harry with a ressuring smile.

"But we could make pizza, I have everything we need." Harry said. He really is the sweetest and I feel like I have known him for years. When in reality it's been about a day.

"Okay." I said smiling.

"I mean we have studied enough, right?"

"Yeah about an hour. That's good" Harry stood up as so did I. Harry and I walked out of his room and walked down stairs. I couldn't see Liam. I wonder where he is.

"Hey where's Liam?"

"Probably in his room or something." Harry said smiling. Harry and I were walking into the kitchen.

"I'm just going to take out the crust, sauce, and the cheese okay. If you something in particular then go ahead look threw my fridge."

"Oh okay but are we making two separate ones because I bet I could make a better pizza then you." I said smirking.

"Are you challenging me?" Harry said acting like I didn't just ask him that.

"Maybe, maybe not. Why are you scared?"

"If you think I'm scared then I don't know what you will be when I am done with my pizza." Harry said smirking.

"Fine. It's on like Donkey Kong. Your going down." I said challenging him.

"Lets go!" Harry almost yelled out of excitement.

"Wait can I have an apron?" I asked laughing. Harry started laughing too.

"Yeah sure you could have mine and I will take Liam' s." Harry said taking out two aprons one with batman on it and the other one had iron man. Harry handed me the iron man one which I was guessing his while he toke the batman one. Harry put his apron on very easily and tied the two strings near the neck and the waist. I tied the one around my waist easily but I was having trouble with the one near my neck.

"Do you need help with that." Harry asked. I mean I tried to do it but it's there is really no point. My short arms just can't reach.

"I do." I said giving him a weak smile.

"When then let me help you." Harry said giving me a grin. I pull my hair to my side so Harry could tie the strings.

"Would you like a bow or a not?" Harry said laughing to himself.

"I think I will take a bow, thank you very much." I said giggling.

"A bow it is." Harry then tied a bow and I let my hair fall off my shoulder.

"Let's get going, then. Do you want to cut the dough in half so we could make our own pizza's." I asked.

"Yeah I will just cut the dough in half and you can take out what ever you need from the fridge."

"Oh okay but don't peek at what I'm getting."

"Don't worry I won't." Harry chuckled. I went to the fridge and grabbed some peppers and random stuff that I could find. I went into the pantry and took some salt and pepper out. I went and put my stuff on the opposite said of Harry's so our backs were facing each other, and so he couldn't peek at my stuff. I cut the peppers and made sure to take out the seeds but I left a few in, then I cut up a half tomato and an onion. I put the vegetables in the grinder. I was going to mix what I made with the other sauce. I rolled out the dough in the rectangluar pan. I put on an even layer of sauce and I bet I got some on my face.

"Wait Bri are you making a round pizza or?"

"No I'm making a rectangle one. What are you making?"

"I'm making a rectangle too." Harry said. I started to put cheese on my pizza I put regular cheese on and I think I am done.

"Harry I'm putting my pizza in a oven."

"Your done? What how, ohh okay umm put yours in and then I will put mine." I put my pizza in and Harry turned around to put his in.

"You have something on your face." Harry said smiling. My cheeks started to heat up.

"Ooh let me get it." Harry said coming close to me and cupping the side of my face. He wiped his thumb across my bottom lip and started to lean in. Our noses were almost touching. When. . .

. . . .

That's all you guys get!! Umm sorry for the wait I'm in Canada and my phone is lagging and being all weird but YEAH!!! I had a lot of fun writing this chapter for you guys!! BYE