Chapter 28

Important authors note at the end please read!! Love you enjoy!

Bella' s POV

"Just sign right here.... and here." The lady spoke. This crap is really serious, there making Harry and I sign this as well as Bri and Liam. So that Bri and Liam can't say anything about it.

"You guys can not tell anyone." Rob said firmly, looking at all of us in the eye.

"Can we at least tell the other guys and Kristy." Harry said totally pissed off.

"I guess but no one else." I saw Bri whisper something in Harry's ear and his faced dropped and looked like his heart broke.

Brianna's POV

"Can I tell Connor?" I whispered to Harry. Harry didn't respond it was as if he froze.

"I don't know." He said barely audible.

"You guys are free to go." We turned around. "By the way this starts Sunday." that means that we only have about a day and a half since it's Friday. We walked out. And show Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Kristy. Zayn and Louis were looking at us with sympathy as if they knew that something bad happened.

"What happened you guys look your about to cry." Kristy said amused.

"Well...... Harry has to date Bell." Liam spoke scoffing at the end clearly pissed. Nialls' jaw dropped, Kristy's amused look disappeared to sad and angry, while Louis and Zayn seemed even more sympathetic.

"No your joking right?! What the hell! They can't just do that to my friends! You know what?!" Kristy said getting angry. Niall and I calmed her down.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Babe what's going to happen." I said running my hands through Harry's curly brown hair while his head was on my lap and his body scattered on my bed. He was skimming through channels.

"I seriously don't know, love. I seriously wish I did though." He sighed.

"It makes me angry that they have to ruin everything. I wish for once they could leave us alone." Harry said looking at me with his beautiful green eyes. I gave him a small smile before speaking.

"Do they always do this?" I asked. He sat up next to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, before he kissed my temple. I leaned Into him.

"Mostly and whenever they do it, it's at the worst timing."

. . . . .

"Babe I have a whole day planned out just for you and I. Since today is the last day we can go out publicly together." Harry smiled kissing my nose. He is so cute he planned out everything and told me nothing.

"Should I change?" I asked I was wearing these peach high waisted shorts that had lace at the edge and white low cut simple top, with a bag, and some white Tom's.

"No you look hot." Harry smirking looking at my chest making my cheeks heat up.

"STOP!!!!" I said hitting him in the stomach. He grinned towards me. He intertwined our fingers, I held onto his pointer, middle and thumb fingers. He led me out the door. He opened the car door which I climbed in.

"But babe a security guard is going to have to come with us as annoying as that sounds. It's just something happened with Niall and so we need to go with Tom." He chuckled at Tom's name. I'm fine with that because if some fangirl jumps on top of Harry (lmao it would totally be me) someone would be able to save him.

"Oh okay." I smiled. He pulled into a parking lot of Central Park. I have lived in New York my whole life but I have never really went into Central Park.