Chapter 26

Brianna's POV

  Bella got a call. It was her brother and he told her that her mom is very very ill. Bella was crying and flew out to see her mom for about a week, Liam was very sad but Harry calmed him down. Liam wanted to go with her but Modest didn't let him, because he had some concerts and interviews. But when Bella came back she said that her mom might not have enough money for the surgery. At this point there is only about a month and half until summer. And right now everybody meaning Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis, Harry, Kristy, Bella, and I are at the Modest studio, playing would you rather when we got interrupted.

   "Harry, Liam, Bella, and Brianna come to the office." A loud speaker spoke. I saw Harry roll his eyes. We got up and headed to the office.

   Harry's POV

  What the hell do they want. Ugghh this isn't going to end well if it includes girlfriends.

  "Liam what do they want now?" I whispered to him. He shrugged Liam opened the door for all of us. We walked in and saw those same jerks wearing those same black suit and ties.

  "Please enter Mr. Styles, Mr. Payne and ladies." We stood there.

   "Who is Brianna Wilson?" The old lady spoke fixing her glasses.

   "Me." Brianna answered. I start to get nervous.

   "Who is Bella Anderson?" The old lady said again.

    "Right here." Bella spoke.

   "Okay so we have thought long and hard about this and I know some of you will not be happy with what we have decided but I'm going to need you guys to stay calm." Rob spoke and I start to get a little angry.

  "And what exactly is that." I spoke a little angry Brianna toke my hand into hers and squeezed it lightly to calm me down.

   "Umm I don't really know how to tell you but." Rob spoke.

   "Say it already."  I said rolling my eyes.

   "We want Harry to date Bella." He said. And my blood pressure went high. And all of our jaws dropped to the ground. Brianna had let go of my hand.

. . . . . .

   SHORT I KNOW BUT JUST YOU WAIT!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU DON'T KILL ME!!!!!! ~ narrylover