Chapter 44

Sorry if this chapter annoys you. I'm going to be skipping throughout the whole thing. Skipping meaning months.

Brianna's POV
.
.
.
.
Two years later (they're 25)
.
.
.

I have been having morning sickness for about two weeks now. Even right now I feel terrible. I'm sitting in Harry and I's mansion. Harry has moved on to being a music producer so he isn't home right now. I have an idea why I have been throwing up a lot lately. I might just be sick or be pregnant. I'm pretty sure I am, my period has been late for last month and this month.

I mean I'm not really panicked that I might be pregnant because I have always wanted kids and Harry just adores kids in general and just the idea of them. We have a house, Harry gets paid more than enough for me to worry about that. I decided to drive down to cvs and get a pregnancy test. I quickly grabbed one and paid for it wanting to get home before Harry does. I drive through our huge gates entering a password. I rushed inside going straight to the bathroom. I took it out, did what was needed and waited. After 15 mins I looked at it and it was positive. My heart started to beat really fast. Oh my god. There's a baby inside of me right now at this second. I jumped up in excitement but couldn't help to feel nervous.

I have to tell Harry, I thought. I know he'll be happy but I need to tell. When though? Should I just tell him when he comes home, or should I make dinner and tell him then. I decided to calm down and head to the kitchen to cook something. I decided to make steak with some rice and a bean salad. I heard the the door open. I peeked out of the kitchen to see Harry dressed in the tie that I had to tie for him and a coat and slacks.

"Smells delicious, love." Harry smiled walking into the kitchen.

"What is it?" Harry asked putting his hands on my waist and leaning down to kiss me, in a passionate kiss. I smiled.

"Your favorite rice, steak, and my famous bean salad." I grinned. Harry smirked raising an eyebrow.

"Really now?" He spoke easily picking me up by my hips and putting me on the counter.

"Yup." I popped the 'p'.

"You look very beautiful today." Harry whispered in my ear. I was only wearing blush, eyeliner, and mascara. I took his coat off, untieing his tie. I thought of the possiblities of why he complimented me today out of any day. I think it's because when you are carrying a baby your skin glows, you look alive, and beautiful.

"You look very nice yourself." I whispered back into his ear. He grabbed my bum and pulled me near the edge of the counter so I could wrap my legs around his torso which I did. He leaned down kissing my neck. Before I tugged on his curls making him connect our lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back softly. His hands were placed on my bum squeezing it lightly. I started to laugh unconecting our lips.

"Lets eat, shall we." I smiled my arms still wrapped around his neck as I looked up at him.

"We shall." Harry pecked my lips before picking me up and placing me back on the ground. Harry helped me plate the table. He made random terrible jokes which still managed to make me laugh. We sat done and dug into the delicious food. I remembered what I had to tell and started to get nervous. He noticed.

"Babe, are you okay?" Harry asked his eyebrows furrowed. my heart started to beat really fast.

"Yeah yeah." I spoke. He slowly nodded watching me.

. . . . .

I didn't just want to tell him I wanted to do something cute.

"Harry, honey can you come down here!" I yelled throughout our huge house.