Chapter 24

Brianna'sPOV

"So how does this celebrity thing work." I asked snuggled into Harry's body.

  "Well we kind of have no privacy. And that you have been in a few magazines everyone knows about my wonderful--" Harry paused and made the cutest confused face.

  "I'm going to sound like a 7th grader but just to make sure. Would you like to be my official girlfriend?" He asked looking down at me grinning his cheeks rosey. My stomach got butterflies.

  "Sure I'd love to be your official girlfriend." I grinned back. He leaned down and pecked my lips.

  "Thank god you said yes I kind of got nervous." He smiled, I rolled my eyes. "Continue..." I said.

  "So now a lot of people now about my wonderful girlfriend. And there is this thing called Management-- their called Modest. But they kind of say what we can do and what can't do." Harry continued I gave him a confused look. "Umm like with me usually they 'make me' date another celebrity-"

  "Make you?" I asked not understanding. "Yeah like they literally make me, they are like if you don't then you will be kicked out of the band and blah blah blah. All of us have signed a contract that we do pretty much what they say so. I am also supposed to be the 'player' in the band. So they make me date other celebrities. So that's why I always do it. I mean this is the best job in the world and I wouldn't want to lose it over a fake girlfriend." That's terrible, first of all Harry if the total opposite, he's patient, cute, humble, and innocent; actually never mind he is not innocent but he is adorable.

  "There is a good thing the fans, the fans are so incredible. With out them I would probably be living in the trash can. But I'm not! There are haters but I have gotten used to it and hopefully they won't be as harsh on you as they are to us because I love you." Harry said not making eye contact. Then I realized what he had said, my whole body froze including my heart. He said he loves me, that sunk in and I got goose bumps. My heart fluttered, and my stomach was about to explode. I realized I had not said it back.

"I love you too." I said. And I actually meant it. My cheeks hearing up. He looked at me and his cheeks were so red and cute. I pecked his lips rather slowly not wanting to unconnect them.

Harry's POV

"Because I love you." I said looking away. I said and I'm proud. A little nervous too because she literally just became my girlfriend 30 seconds ago. But it actually felt really good. Seconds past and she had not said it. UGH did I scare her crap.

  "I love you too." My heart finally started to beat again. Relief flew over me. She leaned forward and pecked my lips. Her lips were soft and gentle. This small slow little kiss had me going crazy. My stomach was about to explode and my lips tingled when she pulled away. It's been a 3 days since we made up, which I'm so happy about. God I missed her so much. I missed her soft gentle lips on my lips. I missed the little way she likes to hold only my thumb, pointer, and middle finger instead on my whole hand. I just missed her, I was literally nothing with out her. And damn it felt so good to say I love you out loud.

. . . .

Brianna'sPOV

  We were just watching the 90s show. It's like our thing to just sit, cuddle, and watch shows.

  "You'd look hot with a lip piercing." I randomly blurted. Harry looked at me confused and then started laughing.

  "What?" He asked smirking/grinning.

  "You'd look hot with a lip piercing." I said again grinning.

  "Where did that come from?" He asked.