Chapter 43

Third Person POV
.
.
.
9 Months Later
.
.
.

There Brianna stood getting her hair and makeup done for her and Harry's big day. April 21 2019. They were both 23. Today, yes indeed was there wedding day. Harry was getting ready himself. Brianna's mom was right beside her just like Bella, Kristy and Anne.

"Guys I'm getting married in a few hours." She slightly squealed.

"I know sweetie." Anne smiled. Brianna's mom just proudly and emotionaly smiled at her. Brianna in return just gave her mom a small sweet smile.

"Aren't you nervous?" Kristy asked as a makeup artist was doing her makeup. They all had picked out the dresses for the bridesmaids. It was a baby pink lace, flowy dress.

"I'm more excited then anything. I think I would be nervous if it wasn't the right person." She nodded in understanding. Harry was standing somewhere else with Ryan, Bri's dad, his step dad, and of course Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn. He stood his curly hair slightly styled just so it didn't fall in his face. Harry's hair was too long to be styled up in a qiuff so the stylist just let fall down normally. He was wearing a tuxedo and a white shirt that had ruffles on it. He had his slacks and fancy shoes that for once weren't boots.

"Mate you excited?" Zayn spoke patting Harry's shoulder.

"Excited would be an understatement." Harry grinned obviously happy.

"Ain't that good knews." Ryan spoke. Harry and Ryan had actaully gotten very close the past year. Harry wasn't shitting his pants every time Ryan was around and when Ryan realized that Harry actaully loved his little sister he thought that Harry wasn't half bad.

Brianna was getting her final touches done just like all the other girls. Her beautiful wedding gown was on her. Her mom and Anne looked at her in awe. She hadn't seen Harry in like 2 days. But her phone buzzed.

"Babe we have less then 45 mins left. Can't wait to finally see you and call you my wife" Harry had a smug look on his face with the most excited eyes while he typed away on his phone.

"I'm counting down waiting to change your name on my phone to 'husband' ;)"

"And yours to 'wife'" Brianna grinned down at her phone before setting it aside.

. . . . . . .

The hair dresser was fixing the few strands that weren't where they were supposed to be. Then suddenly the music started to play.

"Guys hurry up the music started." Bella spoke.

"Okay okay okay." Brianna smiled. You could see the excitment in her eyes. Harry was already in place. Harry had asked his really close friend Ed Sheeran to sing at the wedding which he happily said yes to. Brianna quickly grabbed her dad. Her dad kissed her forehead. She brought her arm through her dad's. They waited for there que which was the doors opening. They waited and the doors opened slowly but surely. The little flower girls were doing there job. Lux, and Brianna's little cousins were the flower girls.

They slowly toke the first step. Briannas heart was beating so fast but a beautiful smile never left her lips. Harry on the other hand could feel his heart beating through his ears. He looked down the aisle to Brianna in awe at how beautiful she looked. Harry felt like he was falling in love all over again. He hadnt seen Briannas face since she was looking down but when she looked up and there eyes met, both of them felt like the world stopped around them and it was just them looking into each other's eyes with awe and pure love. There was so much love in this room that it was over whelming. She finally reached the end of the aisle and stepped up to where Harry stood. Harry immediately took Briannas hands in his and just looked at her.