Chapter 35

for some reason I think Diana by One Direction would go with this chapter but like the song in Brianna's perspective. Got it, good!!!!!

Harry's POV

"Con-nor kissed me." She spoke softly. Anger rushed through me like never before. My face turned red of anger and jealousy.

"He what!?!?" I moved away from her touch. Guilt, sadness, and fear was all over her face.

"I didn't kiss back I promise." She spoke taking a step towards me reaching for my hands but I toke a step back.

"Your telling me that he touched you?!" I spoke again.

"It doesn't matter Harry I love you."

"It does matter. It does fucking matter He put his lips on you!!" I spoke veins popping out of my neck.

"But it was nothing, it was nothing." She spoke guilt written on her face.

"I don't care if it means nothing." I spoke walking towards my bedroom door and walking down stairs.

"Where are you going?" She spoke concerned.

"No where."

"I know your going to Connors." She spoke following me down stairs.

"Your either coming or your not." I spoke with anger. She sighed.

"I'm coming." She breathed out. I opened the door and shut it Brianna behind me.

"Harry just please don't hurt him that much." She answered knowing that I can't just not hit that fucker. We stopped the car in front of the house. I didn't even open the door for Brianna because I was so angry. She followed behind me. I knocked on the door fiercely ringing the bell like crazy as well. He opened the door smiling but he noticed me and his face dropped.

"H-hi." He spoke.

"Don't fucking hi me." I hissed walking inside the shitty house.

"So... why the hell do you think you can kiss my girlfriend?"

"I didn't mean t-" Connor spoke.

"You meant to do it and you know it." I pushed him back.

"It's not my fault that your girlfriend runs into my arms when you fuck up." He hissed back. I looked at him with disgust.

"You know wh-" I spoke but he cut me off.

"It's not my fault that she cries in my arms, it's not my fault that she askes to use my clothes to sleep in. And you fucked up three time and where did she go, she went to me." I slammed Connor against the wall. He only shrugged seeming not to be fazed by it. I pushed him harder against the wall raising him.

"She comes in my house and asks for my help." He spoke. This ass has the courage to speak? I collided my fist with his jaw making blood stream down his face. He jumped on top of me.

"Don't fucking touch me." He hissed glaring at with his blue eyes while he punched me. I rolled over, now i am on top of him. He is like a little ant come paired to me. I'm like 6 feet and he is like 5'9. Brianna was crying trying to stop us but i collided my fist with his jaw again, his appearance pissing me off.

Brianna POVS

Tears are breaming down my face, and I am sobbing trying to stop them.

"GUYS STOP!!!" I yell for which seems like the hundredth time They continue fighting. Connor got on top of Harry. I toke out my phone, my hands trembling and shaking since I was crying so hard.