Chapter 33

Note that Brianna has dark brown hair and this girl has Blonde hair

Harry's POV

Bella and I are on a 'date'. She's dressed in a dress and I am wearing a button down with skinny jeans. Paparazzi are everywhere so we have smile at each other hold hands. And act like we are the perfect couple. We got out if the car and started smiling at each other and holding hands as she leaned into me. We also met by at least 20 paparazzi and 30 fans. I toke photos with the fans and signed stuff while te paparazzi were yelling out our names. I told Bella to ignore them.

"Harry is Bella your girlfriend?" One yelled out, Rob said that I had to tell them that we were.

"Yes she is my girlfriend." I said uncomfortably, because she really wasn't. We walked in the restaurant. We were eating in silence when both of our phone buzzed. Both of us knowing that it's Rob groaned. I checked my phone and got angry. The text said

'You both have to kiss. It's wierd that you both have been dating for like months now and you still haven't kissed. It has to be a real long kiss or we will make you guys kiss again. Make sure it's infront of the paparazzi.' I didn't even now what to text back because I signed a fucking contract. Bella looked as angry as I was.

"I don't want to do this." She spoke I could tell that she was feeling guilty because Liam is the most sweetest person on this earth and his girlfriend has to kiss someone else. It's like we both are cheating- yet were not because we have to. I stomach started to hurt just thinking about about kissing another girl that wasn't Brianna.

"Okay let's just get this over with." It couldn't even be a peck it had to be a fucking kiss. I opened the restaurant door. We intertwined our fingers because again there were paparazzi everywhere. I wrapped my arm around her waist. And gave her a warning look that I'm going to kiss her. She gave me a small nod. We stood in the middle of paparazzi and I connected our lips. Her lips didn't taste like strawberries like Brianna's. They weren't as soft as hers. She kissed back. There was something about- my eyes shot open and I unconnected our lips. That was a way to long of a kiss, way to long of a kiss. I walked her to the car and opened the door for her. I jumped in the car. We were both silent. The worst part is that I think I liked it.

Brianna's POV

I was on Twitter I refreshed it and photo's popped up. I clicked on one of them waiting for it to load and when it did I froze. It was Harry and Bella. Not even that Harry's arms were around her and their lips were locked into a deep kiss. I didn't even realize when I was wiping my eyes from all the tears. I ran out of my room putting on shoes. It had been two weeks from the picnic and this happened.

"Where are you going. What happened." Kristy spoke worried. I showed her my phone. She held her hand up on her mouth in shock. I left before she could say anything. Tears still running down my face. I got in my car and went straight to Connor.

Kristy's POV

I called Niall. "Niall come here in less then ten mins or I will kill someone." I spoke. Clenching my fist at my side so hard that my hand turned white.

"Babe okay calm down I will be there as soon as possible." He spoke softly his Irish accent calming me instantly a little. Someone rushed through the door. It was my blonde idiot.

"Babe what happened." He said standing in front of me putting his hands on my arms rubbing then as a calming gesture. "Breathe your face is red." He kissed my forehead. His touch calming me.

"Now tell me what happened slowly." He spoke rubbing my back.

"Your friend Harry has photos of him making out with Bella. And Bri saw them and started sobbing. She left and I don't know where she went. Imagine seeing me making out with someone right in front of you. Brianna is way to sweet for something like this to happen to her." I said. Niall looked like he was in deep thought.

"I bet it was management because he loves Bri." He spoke.

"But still Niall. She looked so broken and hopeless He didn't tell her about One Direction, then he forgot about her for like what two months, and then this." I sighed. Niall kissed my temple.

Connor' s POV

Bri was in my arms again and crying again. I know that it's because of Harry. This is way to many times. I understand once, I even understand two times, but freaking three times is not okay. I kissed her hair, rubbing her back. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to annoy her so I let her hug me until she was comfortable of telling me what happened. See finally looked up I kissed her forehead. Her eyes were red and puffy.

"What happened?" I asked softly in her ear. She just showed me her phone. I looked at her phone with shock. That couldn't be him. No one should ever do that to anyone. And not Bri literally anyone but her.

"Are you sure that's him?" I asked as we sat on my couch.

"Yes." I gave her a blanket. Her eyes were getting glossy again.

"Do you want coffee?" I asked turning on the tv.

"Yes please." She gave me a small smile, that was enough for me to run a mile for her. I went in the kitchen and started making coffee.

"Connor."

"Yes." I replied.

"Thank you." I grinned.

"Don't worry about it."

. . . . .

Corianna or Harianna????????? COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE I love your sexy faces good bye!!! (if you know who says that then we are soul mates) ~ narrylover