Chapter Eight

Brianna's POV

  My college schedule is

  Monday ~ English and then Science. (I have a different teacher then Harry)

  Tuesday ~ English and then Art.

  Wednesday ~ English and then Math.

  Thursday ~ English and then Social Studies.

  Friday ~ English

  I got up a little late today so I just woke up Bella and Kristy when I did. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went back in my room. I toke out some leggings and a random silly face shirt and wore it. I added a necklace to look like I tried. I put on a red lip tint and some mascara and eyeliner.

  "Hey Bri I am feeling extra happy today so I made you guys eggs and toast." Bella said smiling. She was wearing a flowery dress and really nice shoes. Me and Kristy both looked at each other with smirks. We both knew why she was smiley.

  "I should really ask Liam to come over more, if it's ganna make me breakfast." Kristy smirked talking to me.

  "Right." I smirked sitting down and eating the eggs and toasts.

  "What's with the dress Bella you only wear dresses to special events." Kristy smirked.

  "I don't know, just felt like it." Bella smiled.

  "Mmhhmmm." Kristy said smiling at me. She already finished her food. If there's one thing I know about Kristy is that she  LOVES food. Like she would marry food if she could. She eats more then Bell and I. And she is still skinny. We all finished our food. I put on my high tops and headed out the door.

. . . .

  I am currently walking to math. I think I have math with Kristy not sure.

  "Umm Bri." I turned my head to see a smiling Harry.

  "hhhmm."

  "You shouldn't wear those pants in public." Harry said smirking. Harry and I have become really good friends. And I also have found out that he is a little perverted. I mean he is a guy. I hit Harry's arm.

  "HARRY!" I giggled. My cheeks started to heat up. Harry just kept on smirking at me.

  "What class are you going to."

  "Math."

  "I think Nialls in that class."

  "Oh that's exciting." I smiled. I waved bye at Harry. I walked in class and saw Kristy sitting in the second row. I sat next to her.

  "Harry told me that Niall might be in this class."

  "Who's that?" Kristy asked.

  "He is the happiest person next to Liam. Also the one that I was talking about."

  "Ohh." She said. I saw Niall walking in the class with the biggest smile. He looked towards Kristy and I. I being a nice person waving at him.

  "Wait that's Niall." Kristy said slightly shocked.

  "Yup."

  "Hey Brianna." Niall smiled. He leaned down to hug me. Because I was sitting down.

  "Hi Niall. This is Kristy." I motioned towards her. Niall started to smirk.

  "Hi." Niall said towards Kristy.

  "Hello." Kristy said showing no interest. Niall sat next to her.