Chapter Eleven

Brianna'sPOV

  I just woke up, Kristy and Bella won't shut up about the questions. We all already ate and now we are on the sofa watching Dr. House.

  "Did he kiss you?" Bella asked.

  "No I didn't let him."

  "Where'd he take you. Did he hold your hand?" Kristy said.

  "He took me to a really fancy place. And then the carnival. And yes we did." I grinned at the memory of the date.

  "Did he pay?" Bella asked again.

  "God you guys are like 5 year olds. And yes he did pay but I bought icecream secretly which he lectured me about." I groaned going to the kitchen to get icecream.

  "That's so cute." Bella said smiling.

  "I know." I smiled at the memory of the date. "This might sound cheesy but when I kis-"

  "You said you didn't kiss him." Bella said confused.

  "God damn it guy's I didn't, you didn't even let me finish. I was saying when I kissed Harry on the cheek I felt a tingly feeling. That's really weird and I know but I did. And it was only on cheek."  I laughed how they never let me finish my sentences. Kristy and Bella gave me the weirdest look.

  "Yeah your right that is really weird. I bet you were just imagining something."

  "Yeah probably." But I know I didn't because whenever I kiss Harry on the cheek he looks surprised like he felt it to.

  "But guys mom, dad, and Ryan are coming on Friday for a dinner party." I smiled I can't wait to see them.

  "That's great, are we invited?" Bella asked.

  "Yeah yeah you guys should come. We could go shopping together." I said. Bella smiled.

  "YAA no!" Kristy answered bluntly.

  "What why your coming unless you want to be here watching disney movies, cuddling with your teddy bear, and eating popcorn, alone." I smirked taking a bite of icecream from my cup.

  "Umm I'd love to cuddle with my teddy bear and watch disney movies while eating popcorn, that's my life goal." Kristy said. Bella and I rolled our eyes. "Why am I not surprised." Bella laughed.

  "But I don't have anyone to go with." Bella said.

  "You could ask Liam?" Kristy suggested.

  "Yeah ask him. He is single and HOT." I chuckled.

  "Umm no. I am not going to ask him out. He doesn't like me." Bella said blushingly.

  "PPHHHTTTT he particularly drools when ever your around!" I said laughing.

  "No, he isn't even going to ask me out." Bella saying with the weak smile.

  "Ohh I can fix that." I pick up my phone and go to 'Liam'

  "Hey Liam." I said waiting for a reply.

  "What are you do--"

  "Hey Brianna what's up."

  "Bella shut up I'm helping you." I said smirking.

  "My dad, mom and brother are coming and having a dinner party. I am probably going to take Harry. But Brianna doesn't have a date."

  "Ohh she doesn't well I will ask her then." I could just imagine Liam smiling and blushing. I smiled a really big smile.

  "What did you do." Kristy grinned.