Chapter 38

Brianna POV

I gasped as Harry took his hands off my face. It was perfect, he was perfect.

"Oh my god Harry I love it." Harry had drove up to a spot where you can see the whole city in front of you. He had set up a tentroof thing next to a tree in the perfect angle and spot. I turned around and saw his trunk. He had put nice checkered sheet in it with a picnic basket and everything was perfect. I loved it.

"I'm glad." He grinned his perfect dimpled smile making my heart flutter. I turned around and jumped in his arms, grabbing the sides off his cheeks and crashing our lips together. He held me above the ground. He kissed my lips. He softly put me on the ground wrapping his arms around me with our lips connected. We both started smiling through the kiss. He unconnected our lips smiling down at me. He softly kissed my nose.

"I love it." I spoke squealing slightly.

"I love you." He smiled kissing my lips softly.

"I love you." I answered tapping his nose turning around to look at the view in his arms. He put his chin on my shoulder, planting his lips on my neck. I got shivers at the contact.

"Wanna eat?" He smiled.

"Sure." I smiled.

"So I actually don't have fancy food. It might just be a sandwich, it's a god damn good one though." He grinned. I held his thumb, pointer, and middle finger. He lead me to the trunk. A trunk of a suburban is really big. And Harry had put the the back seats down making a little room. He sat on the left side and I sat on the right facing the beautiful view.

"What kind of sandwiches?" I smiled.

"Your favorite, chicken." He smiled pecking my lips. I smiled. He toke out the drinks and food. He had Snapples and sandwiches with some chips and brownies.

"Here you go." He handed me the sandwich. I smiled thanking him. I looked out at the setting sun. I toke a bite noticing that Harry had moved everything so he could come sit next to me. He kissed my cheek.

"I love the sandwich." I spoke we both held up the sandwich bumping it with each others before taking a big bite. I giggled with the big bite in my mouth.

"What ever you do, don't die." He spoke making me into fall into another fit of giggles.

"Stop." I spoke in between giggles.

"No really don't die it's our anniversary." He frowned. I giggled more before calming down and kissing his pink lipped frown away.

. . . . .

"It's so pretty." I spoke referring to the view. We were cuddling in the the little opening tent thing, leaning against the tree and enjoying everything around us.

"What you." He smiled smugly, rubbing his nose my cheek before planting his lips on my cheek.

"The view smarty." I smiled at him. Looking at his green eyes.

"So I got you something, it's not going to be better than this though." I spoke. Getting up to get it out of the car. Harry tagged along. I bent down to get it and of course Harry pinched my butt. I squealed in surprise making him chuckle.

"Harry!" I spoke my cheeks burning. He chuckled more before making a kissy face at me as an apology.

"Sorry it's kind of hard not to pinch your bum." He smiled as my cheeks got warmer. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to take out your present." He spoke before getting a bag. We walked back to the tree when Harry slapped my butt. I squealed. I look back and he was laughing his butt off.