Chapter 45

I'm not gonna make the kids talk. With errors because it kinda annoys me, so just pretend they are messing up there letters.
.
Brianna's POV (there both 28 and the twins are 3)

"Gavin! Janaya!" I yelled through the mansion. I was wearing a dress that was below my knees and tight around my curves. I heard little footsteps rushing towards me.

"Yes mommy." They said together, looking at each other and giggling afterwards. I looked at them with a smile.

"I was thinking we can bake a little dessert when your daddy comes home?" I asked. They squealed.

"Yes, yes yes!" Janaya squealed jumping up and down.

"Are cupcakes good?" I smiled, Janaya nodded excitedly. Gavin didn't seem to like that idea as much.

"Gav you can make batman cupcakes." His eyes lit up and he looked at me with a grin.

"I can?"

"Yes you can sweety." A cute grin covered his lips. Janaya had Harry's green eyes and curly hair, but the color of her hair was mine, a dark brown even tho it looked blonde sometimes, she had a cute button nose which was mine, and her lips were a mixture of Harry's and mine. Gavin had Brown curly hair, just like Harry's, but his eyes were blue following my mom and Harry's, he had Harry's nose, but his lips were like mine just thinnier.

. . . . .

"Mom, Daddy's at the door." Gavin yelled towards me. I jogged out of the kitchen to see Harry making funny faces through the window towards the twins. The twins giggled pointing at him. As a little giggle left my lips. I opened the door.

"Hey honey." Harry spoke taking the twins into his arms. Resting each on his hips.

"Hi, how was work?"

"Good, good. How were these little monsters while I was gone." He spoke kissing there cheeks but tickling both of them afterwards, making them squirm in his arms.

"They were monsters." I giggled. He jokingly threw both of them on the couch running over to tickle them. They squealed loudly before giggling.
"I was thinking we could make cupcakes after lunch?" I was standing in front of a wall. Harry looked up and smiled at me with sympathy.

"Yeah that's perfect, darling. Why don't you little minions go play." Harry spoke lightly guiding them to their play room. Then he started walking towards me.

"I forgot to give you my attention." Harry spoke inches away from my face. I nodded looking down. Harry's hands landed on my hips gripping lightly.

"You look sexy." He whispered in my ear making me shudder. He kissed my collar bone, the nape of my neck, and then kissed chest.

"Harry the twins are in the other room." I spoke but it came out as a whisper.

"And." He spoke connecting his sweet minty pink lips with my cherry red ones. I couldn't help but to kiss back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my hands running through his hair slightly tugging. Making a small grunt leave his lips.

"And. They can walk in on us." I spoke finally pulling away, even though I didn't want to.

"But they won't, there playing." Harry spoke connecting our lips again. His arms wrapped around my tiny waist pulling me close to him. I kissed back. He pushed me back so I hit the wall. We heard little giggles. I instantly pushed Harry off of me to find Gavin and Janaya grinning at us. I hit Harry's arm.

"You guys were kissing." Janaya spoke as she gasped. I smiled lightly.

"We, were uh um, I was showing your mom that I care for her and love her. When uh, um, someone wants to show someone that they will protect them and that they love them, they will um uh kiss them. But kids don't need to do that because you guys are already loved and protected. And you can't do it till you are 50 anyways." The twins nodded slightly confused. I shook my head face palming.

"Good one." I whispered. Harry pinched my bum making sure that Gav and Jan couldn't see. I shrieked lightly.

"I know." He spoke smug. I slapped his arm again.

. . . . . .

"Who wants to bake cupcakes?"I grinned towards the little toddlers that were snuggled into each side of Harry on the couch. There hands shot up.

"Me!" Gavin squealed.

"Me!" Janaya squealed.

"Me!" Harry yelled both of his arms in the air making me fall into a fit of giggles. Harry chuckled picking up both toddlers and walking them to the kitchen where I set up everything. They grabbed there little aprons when Harry decided to start fighting with Janaya.

"Janaya that's my apron." Harry pouted taking the tiny Beauty and the Beast apron.

"Daddy!" Janaya whined grinning. "It's mine." She pouted.

"I'm pretty sure it's mine." Harry spoke dead serious but I could see the little smile on his lips.

"Dad, it has a princess on it." She giggled.

"What a guy can't like princesses. I love princesses." I face palmed grinning like an idiot at my husband.

"But this one is mine, it's to small for you." She spoke gesturing her little hand to show how big Harry was.

"But it fits." He put in on and it looked like a bibb.

"Dad." She whined making puppy dog eyes, her bright green eyes didn't help. A small chuckle left Harry's lips.
"I'm just kidding, princess." Harry smiled giving her, her bibb and kissing her face everywhere afterwards.

"Your dad is crazy right guys." I smiled down at a giggling Gavin and Janaya.

"I am not crazy." He spoke spanking me. I shrieked eyeing him.

"Harry!" I yelled. The twins were giggling there little butts off. I picked up a kitchen cloth hitting Harry with it.

"Okay....ow....okay!" Harry spoke between me hitting him.

"It's not my fault, you are the one that is wearing a very fitting dress." I giggled. I stomped my foot down trying to look angry.

"Fine I'll go change." I spoke storming out before laughing hysterical. I put on skinny jeans and a tank top. I tied my hair into a pony tail. I looked up walking into the kitchen. My jaw dropped. Harry had blue frosting in his hair, on his shirt, his pants, his arms, and all over his face. Gavin and Janaya were standing next to him giggling. Harry had a sheepish smile on his lips. This is my family.

. . . . . .

OMFG IT'S DONE!!! THE BOOK IS DONE GUYS!! There will not be a second part. But I hoped you liked!! ~NarryLover