Chapter 32

Harry's POV

My eyes fluttered open to a heavy weight on me. I looked at my chest and Bri was peacefully sleeping. She had her arms on the side of me one of her legs was between mine. She looked so adorable her lips parted. I haven't woken up to her in more then two months.

I just really realized how madly in love I am with her. I loved everything about her. I loved her smile. I loved how she would hold my hand because my hand was to big. But still her hand fits in mine like nobody elses. I loved her little giggles. I loved her bright hazel eyes. I loved how she was the only one that could calm me down. I love all of her little things. (sorry I had to >:)

"Take a picture babe." She smiled smugly. I hugged her tighter kissing her hair.

"I l-word you." I grinned. She grinned back pecking my lips.

"I l-word you." She smiled putting her head back on my chest. I rubbed her back.

"Babe management said that all of us can go to the beach for a picnic. Do you wanna come?" I felt so bad because My instagram isn't full of photos of Bri and I their Bella and I- and we are forced to take them. My Twitter is full of cute messages that 'I' Send to Bella that Modest! actually send. And hers' is full of messages sent to me when obviously Modest! did.

"Yeah sure." She answered sleepily. "What time is it and when is it." I picked up my phone resting it on her shoulder since she was still on my chest.

"It's 10:17. And we have to be there at... 1:30ish." She nodded. We eventually got up. Bri in my v-neck and boxer brief shorts. The shirt hung a little low releaving cleavage.

"Eyes up here." Bri giggled.

"Your my girlfriend I can keep my eyes where ever I want to on you." I said tackling her on the bed she giggled right under me. I smiled down at her tempting to kiss her. I leaned down my eyes closed never meeting her lips. Instead I met the comforter. I turned around laying flat on the bed to see Bri smirking her arms crossed across her chest.

"Bri." I whined. She giggled in response. "You have morning breathe." She giggled.

"And?" I asked.

"It's disgusting." She said making a grossed out face. I smiled towards her.

"Fine." I pouted my lips she turned around and went to brush her teeth. "There's a tooth brush in the cabinet." I said.

"Thanks." I walked towards the bathroom Bri was drying her face with the towel. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist resting my chin on her shoulder. I kissed her cheek. She smiled at me through the mirror

. . . . .

Brianna's POV

"Harry I need to go to get ready."

"No." He pouted. I kissed his full lips.

"I will see you in less then an hour." I said smiling up at him.

"I don't care."

"Harry." I said trying to get out of his hold he only held me tighter in his lap.

"You can come with me?" I said since I knew he wouldn't let me go. He eyes lit up again.

"Okay." I had changed in my clothes so if paparazzi saw me it wouldn't be as big a deal.

. . . . .

I changed into my white bikini the top was longer so I just wore shorts on top of my white bottom. While Harry waited outside. Kristy changed in a black bikini, and Bella changed in to a floral printed one. We got in the car I sat in the front as we went to pick up the boys. Harry had to change as well. So we just went inside. Kristy went to Niall kissing him and sitting on his lap as he wrapped his arms around her. Bella went to Liam talking to him, Louis and Zayn were talking to each other as Harry finally came down in shorts. His six pack more toned then before. His tanned body making any girl grool. But he's mine.

We headed the beach. Louis parked The car and we were walking and laughing as the group. I reached my hand in Harrys', intertwining our fingers. Instantly Harry's face paled he pulled his hand back from mine.

"There are paparazzi." He whispered looking back. I turned around and the were hiding.

"Oh yeah sorry." I said looking down.

"It's not your fault." I nodded. Harry's phone buzzed. He looked at it, looked up pissed.

Harry's POV

I feel so bad. I wanted to grab her face in my hands and kiss her. I can't even hold her hand. My phone buzzed I looked at it. It was from Rob.

'hold hands and take a silly photo.' Bella and I were in a group chat she looked at her phone. And looked up shocked. She whispered something to Liam showing him the text. His face dropped but he nodded putting on a weak smile. I decided to show it to Bri and her smile faded. She nodded not saying anything. Bella walked towards me and awkwardly intertwined our fingers. Bri looked at our hands but snapped her head away. I felt so fucking bad.

Brianna's POV

It hurts so bad seeing Harry hold Bella's hand and take a photo with her. I was about to sit next to Harry but Liam shocked his head no. I got up and sat next to Kristy and Niall. Kristy rubbed my back understanding that I was sad. Bella shot me a small smile before sitting next to Harry and awkwardly leaning into him I looked away feeling Harry's gaze on me.

The beach wasn't as fun as I thought it would be but it felt good to go out even though I couldn't be near my boyfriend. We were going back home together in the SUV when Harry asked me to stay the night with him I told him no but his eye's made me say yes. I could tell he felt bad.

. . . . . . .

HAPPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!