Chapter Nine

I just woke up. I am currently going to shower. I came out of the shower and went straight to my room. Today I'm feeling extra girly so I take out my black skater skirt and a light blue plain shirt and wore it. I tucked in my shirt in my skirt and added a silver heart necklace. Kristy and Bella were already awake. We all ate breakfast. I wore my sandals and we all headed out the door.

  I have History today and I hate History. Kristy nor Bella are in this class with me. But I have a few friends in this class. I entered the class and went and sat in the second row with one of my close friends Maddie. She has black wavy long hair and big blue eyes. She's really pretty.

   We both were talking and we heard a few people grasp. I turned around and there was another new kid. I bet he knows Harry, Liam, Niall, and Zayn. He has crystal blue eyes and brown hair it was the color of Laims. He was very attractive and skinny. He had tattoos. His hair was styled in a quiff. He announced his name to everyone. His name is Louis but the s is silent. And he had a British accent which made him even more attractive. Louis made sure I wasn't sleeping. He was making the whole class laugh including the teacher and I.

  I was walking out with Maddie. I walked with Maddie to her car and said bye. I was walking when I tripped over a step and my books fell everywhere. I was picking my things when I saw someone helping me. I looked up and a small gasp left my mouth. He had brown hair and green blue eyes. He also had a small bump on his head. I feel like I have seen him before. Maybe from YouTube not sure but I was trying to think what his name could be.

  "Hear you go." He smiled handing me my book.

  "Thanks." I smiled.

  "No problem. I'm Connor." He smiled. So that's his name Connor. I'm fangirling right now just a little. But I didn't want to be a weirdo so I answered him.

  "I'm Brianna." I smiled.

  "Well I gotta go. But see you around." Connor smiled with his perfect white teeth.

  "Bye." I smiled before walking off. Harry asked me if I could come over but I have work.

  Harry's POV

  I just came to the house and saw that Louis finally came.

  "Hey Louis." I said closing the door.

  "Hey Har." He said.

  "Which room are you taking?" I asked.

  "I'm taking the one in the basement." Doesn't Zayn have room downstairs.

  "How many rooms are down there?" I asked.

  "Two there's two. I have to take the smaller one since Zayn toke the bigger one. But I swear if Zayn starts spray painting shit I'm changing my room."

  "I HEARD THAT!" Zayn said from downstairs. So Liam has a room upstairs with me. Zayn and Louis have one downstairs and Niall has one here. Okay I thought there wouldn't be enough rooms. But I guess it worked.

. . . .

  "Harry are you ever going to ask Brianna  out or. .?" Niall said.

  "I might tomorrow. But I feel like she will say no."

  "Dude are you serious. She totally likes you." Liam said.

  "What about Bella huh Liam are you going to ask her?" I asked Liam.

  "Nah not yet." He said.

  Brianna's POV 

  I just came home from work. I changed into a pair of aero shorts and a loose croptop.