Chapter 40

Brianna POV

Today was the day that I meet Harry's family. It been 2 weeks since the contract ended. And everything has been perfect. The only thing is that I'm going to break up with him. (JKJKJK I WOULD NEVER DO THAT LOL SORRY ILY jk)

The only thing is that Harry is going on tour for like 6 months. He is going in like 3 weeks. I am going to visit him obviously but I won't have him with me for like 6 months. I take out my phone and text Harry

'babe I dont know what to wear :('

'wear anything, you look beautiful anyway ;)' I smiled at his text.

'thnx but really'

'you'll look beautiful in anything, just don't be too fancy.'

'thnx'

'np xx' I smile at his signature x' s.

I toke out a blue, grey colored dress that had a lace design on it. I put it on and put some red lipstick and make a thick winged eye liner. I curl my hair into loose beachy type waves. I twist two strand of my hair and put a blue, grey colored bow on it. My phone let up

'babe ready?' I smiled.

'Yeah you?'

'Yeah I'm on my way.' I put on some sandals.

"Where yeah going." Kristy asked raising an eyebrow.

"Meeting Harry's family." I spoke.

"Are you really?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah, I mean he already met my parents. And the contract's over too." I spoke as Harry walked in. My eyes lit up as he walked over kissing me. His now long hair came messily down, a printed top, black skinny jeans, and his boots. It was like 76ish degrees out but he would never ever let his boots go.

"Can you not." Kristy spoke giving us a disgusted look but I could see a little smile. I giggled and Harry chuckled softly.

"So yeah ready to go." Harry gestured towards the door. I hugged Kristy goodbye assuming that Bella is probably out with Liam.

"You look beautiful by the way." Harry grinned dimples and all. Heat rose in my cheeks at his little complaint.

"Thanks." I smiled back.

"Did you see your parents and Gemma." I asked. Harry always talks about his mom, stepdad, and of course Gemma. His eyes light up at there names and he starts to smile. It's actually really cute.

"No not yet." He spoke smiling before turning.

"Where are they staying?" I asked.

"I rented out a little place for them." His smile contagious making me smile.

"Oh okay." We reached a cute looking house. I wasn't surprised that Harry had rented a whole house out for them. He intertwined our fingers.

"Babe don't be nervous." He spoke kissing my temple. His touch calmed my nerves. We walked up the steps. Harry squeezed my hand before ringing the bell. After a few seconds a dark haired woman with bright blue eyes opened the door, probably Harry's mom. She was stunning. She looked up at Harry and her eyes lit up. She wrapped her arms tightly around Harry. Harry grinned bending over to hug her tightly back.

"Robin, Gemma! Harry's here!!" She spoke a tear slipping down her cheek. I smiled. Harry's stepdad came into the room and smiled happily. Gamma walked in after. Gamma had dark ginger hair. Harry told me that she had a faze when she dyed her hair blue then pink then to a light whitish color. But now she had it as a dark ginger color. She was beautiful to say the least. After each of them hugged Harry they let us in.

"I missed my Harold so much." Harry's mom spoke pinching his cheeks. Harry slightly groaned, and I giggled.

"I missed you too." Harry smiled. He hugged Gemma messing up her hair. She elbowed him back. I smiled at there interaction

"And who might this beautiful lady be." Harry's mom smiled towards me before raising an eyebrow to Harry. I smiled back.

"She's my girlfriend." Harry smiled.

"I'm Brianna." I smiled hugging them. "It's so nice to finally meet you Mrs. and Mr. Styles, and Gemma. Harry talks about you guys like 24/7."

"All good things all good things." Harry smiled.

"Ohh please don't call me that, I feel old. Just call me Anne and him Robin." She smiled gesturing Harry's stepdad. Gemma and Harry were sitting on the couch just talking. He looked up at me and smiled before winking. I started to love Gemma, Robin, and Anne. They were so sweet. Gemma toke any chance and try to embarrass Harry which made me laugh. Anne and Robin were probably the most sweetest people I have ever met. I was sitting next to Gemma easily have a conversation with her. Harry had went to the bathroom.

"Gem don't embarrass me any further than you already have." Harry playfully glared at her making Gemma role her eyes.

"So as you probably already know Harry is a big dork." She spoke casually making me laugh. She took out a book with a whole bunch of baby photos.

Harry POV

I was walking out of the bathroom when me mum stopped me.

"Harry." She spoke softly so no one else could here.

"Yeah?" I spoke kind of nervous.

"I really like her." She grinned. I grinned back.

"I do too." I smiled.

"But I'm glad." I spoke. She grabbed my face and toke it in between her hands and kissed my forehead.

"I like her a lot." She spoke before winking. I chuckled softly, heat raising in my cheeks. She patted my cheek and walked back to the living room. I followed behind hearing Brianna's giggles and Gemma's voice. I saw Bri and Gem both looking into a book. I realized what they were looking at and groaned.

"Ugh! I'm leaving!" I groaned walking towards no where. I heard Gemma and Bri giggle even louder. It was actually very refreshing to see my mum, Robin, and Gem like my girlfriend which I absolutely loved.

We all ate dinner. Mum made steak and rice which tasted amazing. I sat next to Bri, Gemma in front of me and mum and Robin sitting on the sides.

"This is really good." Brianna spoke. I put my hand on her thigh under the table she looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you sweetheart." Mum spoke. We finished eating, conversations following easily, not an awkward moment.

"So mum what do you have fixed up for dessert?" I questioned.

"I made red velvet cake out of scratch. I actually tried a new recipe hopefully it tastes good."

"I bet it'll taste great." I spoke draping my arm around me mum and kissing her temple. Gemma took out the cake out of the fridge and it looked so good. It doesn't look like it would be home made. We ate desert making jokes. And before we knew it, it was time for Brianna and I to leave.

"It was lovely meeting you honey." Mum smiled at Brianna taking her in a big hug.

"I had a great time thank you for everything." Brianna spoke hugging Robin and Gemma.

"No problem." Robin smiled. Gem and Bri exchanged numbers while mum toke me into a big hug. She was on verge of crying again.

"Please don't cry." I spoke.

"I just can't help it." She chuckled a tear escaping her eyes. I wiped it away taking her in another hug.

"I'll see you soon, I promise." I spoke breaking apart and hugging Gemma and Robin.

. . . . . . .

A few more chapters left guys...Ahhh ~Narrylover