Chapter 41

A video is supposed to with this chapter but I couldn't find it on wattpad. It's kind of important so if you wanna watch it, it's called Worlds Most Beautiful Marriage Proposal. But do not watch until I say so lol. Love ya!

Brianna's POV
.
.
.

|4 years later|

.

.

.

I woke up to kisses being placed on my jaw line. My eyes slowly flutterled opened to a smiling Harry on top of me.

"Morning, love." He smiled his voice raspy from sleep. I love waking up next to Harry everyday. Yes we have moved in together. It's been almost 2 and a half years since we got an apartment together. Our lives have gotten easier now that One Direction seperated, there still best friends of course. They just don't sing together as much. As sad as it was they all went there seperate ways. Liam and Bella are now engaged, Niall and Kristy are also engaged, Zayn is married to Perrie, and Louis and Eleanor are together.

There were like no more paparazzi, which was a relief. We were almost a normal couple... almost. The only thing is that Harry has been acting weird and nervous for like the past two months now. It was like he was hiding something or lying to me. I would bring it up but he would say it's nothing. One point in our relationship we almost broke up. At nothing in particular, it was like how the apartment would be messy, and stress from college didn't help, and all that great stuff.

"Morning." I smiled back my voice groggy. I rubbed my eyes. Trying to a just to the lighting.

"Sleep well." He spoke kissing the crook of my neck. I squirmed lightly under his touch.

"Yeah you?" I spoke closing my eyes again not ready to get out of bed.

"Always great next to you." He spoke, I opened my eyes at his comment. He was grinning. I grabbed his face connecting our lips together. He grinned even wider, his wonderful dimples making an apperence.

"What was that for." He spoke dimples never leaving his perfect cheeks.

"I just love you that's all." After 4 freaking years my cheeks still turned pink.

"Well then." He connected your lips again. His tongue entered my mouth with one shift move. Our tongues moved together in a rytheme. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he was still above me. His arms snaked around underneath me. We breathlessy broke apart.

"I love you too." Harry finished, resting his forehead on mine as I started into his beautiful bright green eyes. He leaned down pecking my lips one last time.

"Well I'm going to make something for breakfast." He kissed my jaw line.

"Come when your ready." He smiled.

"Just don't take to long." He whispered in my ear. Goosebumps raising on my skin. He noticed and ran his fingers up my bare leg under the blanket. His hand stopped on my hip going to the back. As he squeezed my bum. I squealed in surprise. He chuckled. Before I could reply he had lifted me on top of him. My chin rested on his chest looking at him.

"Got it." He smiled kissing my nose.

"Yup." I spoke popping the 'p'. He left leaving me there on the bed. I got up frowning. I put my hair in a bun. I didn't even bother to change out of Harry's shirt. Harry's shirt seemed to be what I slept in for a long time now. I made the bed exiting when I smelled my favorite breakfast being made... pancakes. I walked in the kitchen plugging in my phone in the speaker to blast music through out our apartment. We had a big apartment for just 2 people.

Management  •Harry Styles• •Phoebe Tonkin•On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara