Chapter 19

Kristy's POV

I'm so fucking angry right now! I'm going to beat the shit out of Harry. I knock really hard on their door. Harry opens it.

"Hi." He smiled I roll my eyes at him with disgust. "Niall is taking a shower right know."

"I'm not here to see him. I'm here to see you." I said pissed.

"Why is that." He asked.

"Can I freakin come in?!" I said.

"Yeah." He said slightly frightened. I walked into the living room thank god no one was there. Harry came and stood in front of me.

"What happened is everything alright?" He asked seriously.

"Do you mind to tell me what the hell this is!?" I shoved a magazine in his chest.

"What?" He toke it and looked at it and his face dropped.

"I can explain." He said frightened with the magazine in his hand.

"Sure you can. Can you explain to me why the hell you haven't told Brianna about this?"

"I'm going to I promise. I just haven't gotten around to it..... yet." He said scratching the back of his head.

"I swear to god if you don't tell her, I will. And I promise you that you don't want me telling her."

"I will..... I will." he said. I sighed.

"It's just Brianna isn't as strong as I am. And she will be so devastated when she finds out. Bella and I can handle shit like this but Brianna is the one with the biggest heart" Harry looked so sad. It looks like someone broke his heart. "And if you fucking break her heart I will fucking break you!" I screamed the last part and slammed the door shut and left.

Harry's POV

I will tell her. I just don't know how to. I can't just go up to her and be like I'm in one of the world's biggest band. I can't do that. But will Kristy tell her or no? I'm scared that she might tell her. And Kristy can be very harsh sometimes, I mean when she came here and almost made me piss my pants.

Brianna's POV

"Madison isn't the concert today?" I asked threw the phone.

"It got delayed. It's tomorrow for some reason." She replied.

"Oh okay where is it?"

"It's at the Jones Beach stadium I forgot the name, but you know what I'm talking about."

"Yeah yeah. What time?"

"6:30 so you better be there by 5:30."

"Fine but if it's some crapy stupid band I will murder you." I heard her chuckle.

"Yeah whatever bye." She hung up.

"I'm going out with Liam." Bella said.

"Where you going." I asked raising a brow. She chuckled.

"Somewhere. And don't you have a concert to go to?" She answered.

"No it got delayed. And are we feeling sassy today?" I grinned. She rolled her eyes and left.

"Kristy I'M BORED!!" I yelled.

"Suck my ass." I looked at her with the what-did-you-just-say look. She burst out into laughter and I joined.

"No seriously though you suck my ass." I said turning around and shook my butt in her face.

"No it's a video of this little girl." She explained. I looked at her with confusion.