Chapter 27

Brianna's POV

  We walk in and stand there.

  "Who is Brianna Wilson?" The lady spoke.

   "Me." I say. I saw Harry stiffen up as if he was getting nervous.

   "Who is Bella Anderson?" The lady spoke again. Bella answered. The man next to her started to talk about how he had a idea that we wouldn't like and I saw Harry get kind of angry and anxious. I held his hand and gave it a squeeze. Out of no where the man spoke again.

   "We want Harry to date Bella." My hand slipped out of Harry's in shock. What does he mean that he wants Harry to date Bella?!

   Liam's POV

  What! Are they like drunk or something. Why the hell do they want my Bella to date Harry. Harry can't just steal my girl. I wouldn't even let Harry touch Bella, dating is totally a no. Harry's awesome and what ever but I would never trust him to date Bella. She's mine and I love her. I held Bella' s hand tightly.

   Harry's POV

  "What the hell do you mean about me dating Bella?!" I spoke stepping towards their desk.

   "We just thi-"

   "I don't care what you think. I'm already in a relationship as Liam is. And we are totally happy the way we are. If you think that you can come out of no where and rune our relationship, your dead wrong." I said  hitting the desk making the lady jump.

   "For once, and I mean for once can't you just leave us the hell alone. Sorry for my language, but seriously can't you just let us be happy with our girlfriends. And now you are saying that I can't even walk around and hold hands with my own girlfriend in public. And that she will have to be holding my best friends hand?!" Liam spoke with saddened yet hopeful eyes. Liam looks like he is either going to explode from anger or break down into tears.

  "And I don't want to hold my bestfriends' girlfriends' hand. I wanna hold my loves hand, Brianna!" I said loudly.

   "But you don't have a choice." I gleared at the man. He cleared his throat and continued leaving eye contact. "You signed a contract saying that you have to do what we tell you."

   "This is different you are telling a someone's almost brother to date their girlfriend." Liam spoke full of anger.

    "It's fine Bella will be getting $500 a week. And Harry you will just have to pretend to like her." These idiots don't understand. I don't want to pretend.

   Bella' s POV

  I can't even soak in what's happening. To much is happening to quickly. My mom is sick, we don't have enough money, I might lose Liam. Just thinking about losing Liam makes me want to cry.

Brianna moved closer to me and rubbed my arm, noticing that my feelings. We have been friends since forever so even if our expression is different we realize it.

  "I'm fine with you pretending to date Harry plus you can use the money for you mother." When Bri said that I could pretend date Harry it looked like she broke inside. You can tell from their eye contact that they both love each other. And I love Liam. I turned around and hugged Bri. She  has always been so sweet to me. She is always there, and I mean always. While I hear Liam and Harry yelling at I think Rob.

   Harry POV

  I can't just let her go. I mean she makes me smile, she makes me wanna wakeup every morning.

  "STYLES AND PAYNE!!" Rob shouted making us stand straight.

   "I don't think you understand, that you signed a freaking contract that says if you don't listen to us that you can get kicked out of the band."  Rob spoke after taking in a breath and saying firmly. I ran my hand through my hair and made eye contact with Liam. Liam was giving me the eyes meaning that I should just say yes. I sighed.

   "UUHHH fine I'll do it. How long?" I said.

   "Til the environment of summer. And Bella can you walk up here for me." He said looking at Bella. I looked back at Brianna she looked at me and shrugged but mouthed I love you. Which made my heart hurt because I know after this day until two months I can't hold Brianna's tiny fingers in my hand, I can't kiss her soft lips, I can't walk outside with her, I can't take cute silly selfies and post them on insta or Twitter- which the fans loved. I don't even know if I will be able to smile at her because  the fans notice the craziest things that I might not even notice.

  . . . . .

   HEhEHe UMM yeah can you believe what is happening. STUPID MANAGEMENT!!!!!

  What's your favorite song on the new album FOUR?
I love Stockholm Syndrome, 18, Girl Almighty, Once in a Lifetime, and of course Act My Age.

  VOTTEEE, COMMENT,AND SHARE. AND I THANK YOUR LITTLE BUTTS FOR 900reads!! ~ narrylover