8: Rob

My mind thinks of possible ways to get away from this girl. Her name is Stacey, and in highschool she was a freak who followed me everywhere. Anne hated her guts, so it kept Stacey at bay, but honestly if it wasn't for Anne I probably would have been sexually harassed by an overly obsessed teenage girl that was a grade below me. That may sound weak, since she is a year younger, but if you saw how creepy she was, you would understand for yourself.

"Soooooo" ,Stacey leans against a shelf and it tips over making an entire pyramid of canned food fall, she tries to ignore it, "What've you been up to recently???"
I look at the cans scattered around the floor, "Nothing much, but I have something important to do so I-" She places a finger over my mouth while making shooshing noises and I repulsively pull back. No telling how long it's been since she washed her hands!
"Something wrong Robbie poo?" ,she gets closer to be and I hit my back against the wall. There is no escape now and this girl really needs a restraining order, "Yes there is something wrong with this!" I make up a lie, "I have a girlfriend!"
Her face flushes with jealousy and hatred, "Is it Anne?"
My voice gets all high pitched and I look nervously around the room because I really don't have a girlfriend, "Maybe.?."
She rolls her eyes and sticks her hand on my shoulder. I shrug it off, "Please stop"
She gives a dirty smirk, "Why should I? Anne's not here to save you now." She takes a step closer to me, and I try to step back. Just as she tries to lean against me, a staff member notices the mess, and me being trapped in the corner by a girl that continues to harass me, "Sir, is this lady bothering you?" I nod my head and continue up against the wall, "Yes."

Stacey comes up closer to me until finally two security guards pull her away from me. They zip tie up her hands as I go grab my can of coffee grounds. I check out the item and look straight forward as I exit the building hearing Stacey say, "Bye Robbie poo! Come and visit me soon!" The security guards pull her far away from me and back into a different area of the store so she wouldn't stalk me on the way out. I swear the minute Anne comes back she is never leaving my side again unless I have friends or family around! My brain flashes back to when Anne and I were talking in highschool. If she ever even tries to lay a finger on you without your concent, I swear I will beat the crap out of her to the point where she never even thinks of looking at you ever again!
If only she were here with me right now, maybe I'd feel more safe. I get in my car and quickly drive back to the house, still startled about what just happened earlier...
----------
OH BABY A TRIPLE!!! or... ya know... just a double chapter update:) Anyways, vote, comment, follow, share, and have a wonderful day or night for that matter;D Love ya all and I will see you later!!! -ForeverAshers