33: Trinity

I really want this whole mess to be over, and I hate writing dirt on people. I didn't know I would have to make sh*t up when I started this job. Looks like I might have to do that again... I FEEL LIKE A TERRIBLE PERSON! I DIDN'T RECEIVE THE TALENT TO WRITE JUST TO MOCK OTHERS THIS IS WRONG! AND I KNOW IT! I lean against my apartment wall and slide to the bottom beginning to cry. I get a call from none other than my evil boss, "Hello?"
She snaps, "Are you done with the report yet? I need it sooner than expected!"
I reply, "No ma'am, I haven't been able to contact her yet."
She sighs, "Make something up and send it to me!"
It was time for me to stand up for what's right, "No."
She gasps, "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?"
"I said NO, "I'm so tired of this crap! Get me out of this FREAKING COUNTRY AND BACK WHERE I BELONG!"
"Trinity. Do not get on the edge with me right now! Remember I CAN FIRE YOU!, "She threatens.
I answer, "NO, IM TIRED OF YOUR CRAP. I QUIT!"
With that I hang up the phone, pack up my things once again and leave the apartment for good. I step out into the cold and begin to cry, for all these years I've put up with that. And I'm finally FREE, but stuck in Canada... I call a cab which drives me to the airport, and after finding the cheapest ticket possible I flew back to New York to pack my things into my car. Then I began my journey back home to Texas where I rightfully belong...

After a day of driving, I pull over at a hotel and spend the night. The next day early in the morning I began to drive again, besides I wanted to get as far away from New York as possible. I knew I was almost home when I groggily passed over the beautiful red river, the border between Texas and Oklahoma. Though extremely exhausted from driving, I continued on. And by dusk I found the most beautiful sight in the whole world at that moment as the Dallas skyscrapers stood gracefully welcoming me home. I pull off the main road and follow familiar roads eventually ending up at my Texas apartment. I was able to keep this one before because it was cheaper than any place in NYC, now my money was going to get tight, but I didn't have to pay for anything but this apartment now.

I pull into the parking garage and step out of my car stretching my whole boy that had stayed in one position for most of the day. I took a deep breath of warm Texas air before grabbing most of my stuff, and I get in the elevator to take me to the 8th floor like always. I loved the view from up there, and at night the view overlooked the city with its stunning lights. I unlock my place and walk inside, everything seems normal, and it's safe.

I manage to close the door behind me after bringing up the rest of the stuff, but I was so tired I literally fell asleep without changing the clothes I wore all day! I wake up in the morning and realized just that... With a yawn I decide since I was already changed to go downstairs, grab a newspaper and look for job listings local. I leave my room and wait for the elevator to come. When it finally reached my floor a guys steps out. I look him in the eye and smile, "Hi"
He replies hi back as I step in the elevator and press the ground level. Only when the door closes I recognize that familiar face. HOLY CRAP, THAT WAS PRESTON FROM THE PACK! Of course I knew what the pack was, who doesn't. I internally scream and literally facepalm, 'a little late now stupid'. I reach the bottom, grab a newspaper, and walk outside and down the street a bit to find some breakfast.

I look at the newspaper in my apartment a little bit later when I find the job I wanted, and boy was it straight up my ally! The newspaper had an opening for an editorial and there was no way I was letting this opportunity slip away...

-------------------------------
Hey guys hope you enjoyed! Thank you guys for all of your support with my dog. If it wasn't for you I don't know what mental state I might be in right now. I also realized though my dog is terminal, I can't just leave you guys hanging so I will try to continue to update. I love you guys so much, and I guess talk to y'all later! Bye!
-ForeverAshers