11: Anne

I wake up to an exotic alarm with a jerk as I adjust and recalculate my surroundings. Clumsily I slap the snooze button, I just want a few more min-......
The alarm sounds once more and this time I jump up out of my dreams and turn it off. I slide out of bed and get dressed. Its 9:00, I have about two hours and thirty minutes to make it to the studio. I yawn and finished getting ready thirty minutes later. I check my phone and find two messages on my phone, one from Rob, and one from Preston? Why would- I stop
Myself short and read the texts.

Rob: Good luck today! You can do it!
And then
Purrston: Rob misses you a bunch! Good luck today gurl! I'll be watching!

I smile at the text and don't think much about it, besides the anxiety is almost eating me alive right now! I grab my satchel, phone, and hotel keys and leave the room to tour some of Chicago before the big interview. I walk out of the hotel with a tourist map and head towards what looks like a giant metal jellybean. I finally reach the metal structure after a trek of walking and just gaze at it up close. I walk underneath it. Why would someone ever spend so much time creating a jellybean- simple I answer my thought, you're looking at it aren't you... Then it hits me human curiosity! I walk around a few more places because everything I do can be a writing experience for a future reference.

Eventually I reach the studios with about 20 minutes to spare. A stylist comes running at me, "Darling! You're hair is- it needs work! Come!" I check my ponytail to see if anything is wrong with it as I follow her to a dressing room. "It will take about 10 minutes to fix you up- and 5 minutes for the makeup. I just nod. She starts to work on my hair as I just sit there, so I decide to text Rob since my hands were literally shaking from the thought of the interview being in less than 20 minutes. Rob gives me reassuring messages and eventually the stylist finishes my hair and makeup. She turns my chair towards the mirror, and the reflection looks like a whole different woman... I gasp and touch my hair, the gold locks seem unreal, my complexion is incredible, and my nice old hoodie looks almost out of place with my face and hair.

I am guided to backstage where I hear Shellie talking to the audience, "And now, the moment you all have been waiting for... Please welcome A-" My heart beat drowns out the noise as I step out onto the stage. I can see the audience clapping out of the corner of my eye, I smile at the camera and give a small wave before Shellie asks me to sit down. So I do, heart racing and all, she seems to have no worry so I cut some slack. She begins, "So how has your trip to wonderful Chicago been so far?"
I nervously laugh, "A pretty interesting plane ride here, BUT DID YOU SEE THAT GIANT JELLYBEAN OUTSIDE!?!" The audience laughs, I must be doing something right...
My breathing feels tense but I try to act natural. "So, I know most of the audience read this series, and I have to say... " ,The croud becomes silent as if on cue by her, "The way you ended this book is absolutely stunning!" I blush a little as the crowd agrees because I didn't think it was that good. "Tell us", she said, "What inspired you to write the series?"
A smirk appeared on my face because I remember the flashback from years ago now. I already had an idea in mind, and Rob encouraged me to write the book. I just needed another character with a good personality... I didn't know what to do really at that point. Really I had no clue of a personality to complete the empty space, that was until I met Mitch. After multiple Skype calls I would ask him stupid questions to figure out his strong- yet charming and caring personality. That character patched up a huge hole I was missing in the book. The flashback ended and thankfully I hadn't zoned out for long, "Actually... A couple of friends of mine helped me out quite a bit." Shellie smiles at me and asks more questions about the series.

I did okay I guess, but the tension never ceased inside of my head while she questioned me. After what seemed like hours, but in reality was only minutes the interview was finished. I received a huge round of applause from the audience as
I shook Shellie's hand and exited off the stage. I sigh in relief as soon as I get backstage but I want to cry and smile at the same time... A crew member/manager waves me over, "Good job" They look at their clipboard, "Well Anne, thank you so much for coming, and I guess you are free to go! Do you have your plane tickets?" I smile, "Yes sir!" He smiles back and another crew member calls him over. I pick up my bag and head back to the hotel to pack up. I wander around Chicago at different tourists sites for about 3 hours before going to the airport and flying home.

-------------------------------
OH BABY A TRIPLE FOR REAL THIS TIME!!! GOT ONE MORE CHAPTER COMING OUT RIGHT AFTER THIS!!!:D