48:Melissa

After dinner we all sat around on the floor in a circle, the boys got out their phones and began to vlog, "Hey guys! Welcome to Truth or Dare with the Pack plus two! Lets get started!" Jerome goes first, "Mitch! Truth or Dare?"
He quickly replies, "Dare!"
"I dare you to lick the door knob!, "Jerome says. Mitch shrugs and walks over to the door. He gets down on his knees and licks it. We all shout and he wipes off his tounge in disgust, "Anne, truth or dare?"
She smiles, "Dare!"
Mitch looks taken aback for a moment, "Uh... I dare you to... slap yourself hard in the face!"
Anne gives a serious look and raises her hand, "3, 2, 1" she hits herself hard and rolls over in pain. A red hand mark begins to appear on her face, "Shit that hurt! Melissa, truth or dare?"
I wasn't letting myself be the first truth, "Dare."
"I dare you to sing a song for us., "Anne cheekily says. I look at her, "Alright, Paradise by Coldplay here we go!" I begin to sing

When she was just a girl
She expected the world...

The song goes on

This could be para para paradise
Para para paradise
This could be para para paradise
Woah

After what seemed like an eternity I finished off the ohs at the end and the song was over. I receive a bunch of claps and I blush like mad, "Alright! Preston, truth or dare?"
He replies, "Dare!" Man no one wants to look like a chicken today!
I think about it for a second, "I dare you to stick snow down your pants until it melts." Classic and good banter.
He gets some snow from outside and sticks it down his pants beginning to scream like a little girl. Soon enough he says, "Lachlan, truth or dare?"
"Dare mate!, "He obviously says.
Preston replies, "I dare you to make out with Melissa on camera!"
Lachlan asks, "Are you okay with this?"
I lean in and begin the kiss. Fireworks go off in every direction as our lips move in sync! It felt magical as it always did and soon enough the kiss was over with both of us blushing like mad. "Vikk truth or dare?"
It's obvious what he chooses, "Dare"
Lachlan thinks, "I dare you to lick the bottom of somebody's shoe."
Vikk's eye grow wide, "Thats disgusting, but I'll do it! Who has the cleanest shoe?"
We all look around at each other and nobody answers, "Fine, um Lachlan give me your shoe!"
He throws the shoe at Vikk and he licks it. Soon after he almost threw up, "Rob, truth or dare?"
He gives a lopsided smile, "What do you think? Dare!"
Vikk says, "I dare you to get a pie to the face and have someone lick it off!"
Rob laughs, "Good thing we got one earlier!"
Anne brings out a pie full of whip cream, "3 2 -"
She doesn't say one and smashes it into his face unexpectedly. The pan falls to the floor. She looks at Vikk, "This is disgusting, don't make me do this! It's not my dare!"
Rob agrees but Jerome answers, "Rob don't be the first to chicken out of this!"
Anne crosses her arms, "Then you lick his face dood!"
Rob facepalms and Preston sits up, "I'll do it for Poofless, if someone else takes the other half"
Rob sighs, "This is disgusting!"
Anne looks around, "Rob, you don't have to do this if you don't want to"
He replies, "Just do it for the vine, I'm not a chicken!"
Anne and Preston get on either side of Rob, they all have nervous looks on their faces. We count down from 10 and they both begin to lick off pie. Rob try's to remain still, "THIS IS RIDICULOUS!"
Anne wipes her mouth with her sleeve, "Dammit Rob, why couldn't you have shaved!"
Not going to lie, the entire thing was dreadful to watch and Rob finally put an end to it. We all cringed and he said, "I never want to have to do that again!" He grabbed a towel and wiped his face clean.
Preston runs over to a sink and rinses out his mouth, "WHO'S IDEA WAS THIS?!?"
Anne flipped off Vikk on camera as she wiped her mouth once more.
Rob looks over to Jerome, "Truth or dare?"
He shyly replies, "Dare?"
Rob smiles, "I dare you to keep your hands in Mitch's pockets from the next 15 minutes!"
He replies, "Nothing a little merome can't handle." Once his hands are in Mitch's pocket he looks up at Mitch, "Truth or dare?"
Mitch blushes a little, "I'm feeling truth to be honest right now..."
He looks directly into Mitch's eyes, "Does this make you uncomfortable?"
Mitch blushes, "Yes it actually does, but I'll do it for the fans! I guess were going back around in the same order again? Okay, Anne truth or dare?"
She answers, "Truth"
"If you had to date a superhero, who would it be?, "He asks.
With that she pulls off her hoodie revealing a Captain America shield on her shirt, "Does this answer your question? Alright, Melissa truth or dare?"
I shrug, "Clearly everybody is gonna take truth this round so why not?"
She asks, "How long have you known Lachlan?"
I look up at Lachlan sitting next to me and smile, "Well, for a long time actually. The first time I saw him he was sitting on the beach staring out at the sunset from the tailgate of his truck with headphones in. We met eye contact and well have known each other ever since..."
There is awws from around the room, "Preston, Truth or truth? Unless you want to mix things up!"
He thinks, "Dare me!"

The night continues on and soon enough they ended the videos. Preston ended up with squeeze cheese in his hair, Lachlan told an embarrassing story from his childhood, Vikk lip sang to Katy Perry, Rob talked about a weird dream, and finally Jerome got to take his hands out of his best friend's pockets... In exchange for some vile language written on his arms! It was late at night when Lachlan and I fell asleep, with the time change and all we were exhausted but it was completely worth it. These people were like my family now, and I never want to let go.

--------------------
Hey guys, hope you enjoyed! Uh yeah, sorry that I've been updating a little slower, there's a ton of stuff going on and it's pissing me off like the end of the school year is supposed to be easy and relaxed not a million freaking projects! Anyways feel free to vote, comment, follow, and share for more! You are awesome and have an amazing day, Bye!
-ForeverAshers