14: Rob

I set up equipment while Anne thinks of words to say. I'm afraid for her, but she's Anne, she's got the right words on the tip of her fingers and I know she means well. Just sometimes, you can't say what you always mean to say with your lips. I finish setting things up, and post that we're having a Q & A stream on twitter. I smile over at her and she knows it's time. We sit down in the office chairs and I turn on Twitch, "Hey guys! It's Woofless here with my very special guest that every once in a while ends up in a video!"
She shyly introduces herself, "Hey, ya y'all have probably seen me before- Wait I just said y'all- Anyways, hi I'm Anne!" She gives me a 'help me' look I smile at her, "So, I trust you guys on the stream to not hate on my wild pokemon lover while I go grab some coffee, so Anne go ahead and feel free to answer their questions, brb." She gives me an evil look as I glide out of the room.

I walk downstairs and turn on my phone to show Anne on the stream as I make coffee. At first she sounds uneasy, "Well, I guess it's just me and you guys now. Let me pull up some questions!" She begins to grow more confident, "Question #1 Are you the author of the 'Lost Series'?" She looks up at the screen with a smirk, "Depends- does Dak love Tristen? Sorry if I spoiled that for you." She scrolls, "Question #2 Is that your original hair color?" She looks down at her hair, "Always been a blonde- never dyed it before just like Lachlan. Question #3 When did you first meet Rob?"
She looks up as if remembering then back down at the camera, "I'd never forget it! In 6th grade he tripped over my chair in I believe it was math. Yep, landed straight on his face- We were both always kind of quiet, and we were bound to meet at some point... Question #4 Favorite color- yellow, it is so bold yet goes unnoticed unless complained about. Question #5- " I grab mugs out of a cabinet not even worried anymore about the fact that my girl is in the other room because the fans are slowly gravitating towards her almost. She continues, "Do you ship Poofless." ,She gives a frisky smile, "Who doesn't? Though merome is definitely my OTP. Question #6 Favorite Pokemon? Poocheyna definitely. Question #7 Are you and Rob dating?" ,She laughs, "Yeah, fangirls sharpen your pitchforks!"

I pour two cups and begin to walk upstairs. She turns and smiles at me when I come in and hand her coffee. She gives me a mischievous look, "So Rob, how long have you been eavesdropping for?"
I smile back, "How do you know that I've been eavesdropping?"
"Your phone is still on." Just then I realized I never shut off my phone that glowed brightly in my back jean pocket. I pull it out and shut it off, "Gurl! Why you lookin there?" Her face turns red and she scrolls through more questions. The stream goes great and eventually we have to wrap it up after around 250 questions. I let Anne outtro and we shut it off. She lets out a sigh, "Thanks man for helping me clear things up!"
I look into her dazzling ocean blue eyes, "Anne, you just made my job 100% easier! I should be thanking you!" She lets out a yawn... Damn, already 11:00PM! We eat some dinner and I let her borrow some clothes to sleep in, "Are you fine with sharing the same bed?"
She just giggles, "What was it you said the other day... Two is warmer than one was it?"
I pick her up bridal style and she lets out a squeal, "Never been this high off the ground Anne? Don't worry, I won't drop you!"
She wraps her arms around me and I carry her upstairs into my room after turning off all the lights. I swiftly set her down on the bed and slip under the covers next to her after shutting off the lights and closing the door. She cuddles up beside me and I fall asleep with her in my arms. Nothing... could be more perfect than this I think as I drift off into my dreams...
----------------------
Hey guys! Thanks for reading!!! Love you guys so much!!! Hope you enjoyed and if you did feel free to vote, comment, follow for more, and share if you want! Anyways, hope you have an awesome day because you are amazing!!!
-ForeverAshers