53: Mitch

Preston shouts, "3, 2, 1 GO!" And Melissa sprints away with Rob! Anne and Jerome are out of sight too, and Preston and Vik remain at the center with us. Our guns remain aimed at each other yet no one shoots because we're both after a different group. Lachlan says, "So we can either sit here as easy targets and all be out of the game, or we could let each other slide by and we can all chase after the real enemies here!"
Vik nods and beckons Preston to follow. His gun remains pointed at Lachlan and I keep mine aimed at him, "Preston, you don't want to do this." He looks warily at me, "Mitch, you've lied to many times before. You're not going to let us go are you?"
My eyes grow wide, "I won't this time, I promise"
Vikk remains off to the side watching us making sure we don't pull anything. Preston pretends to walk away, but his gun stays pointed at Lachlan who keeps his gun pointed back at him. Suddenly a nerf bullet hits Lachlan in the chest so I shoot Preston thinking it was him. Vikk looks over at me and yells, "THAT WASN'T US! THEY'RE HERE! MITCH RUN!" Anne jumps up from behind a couch and aims at me! I roll behind some cover and sprint away from the murder scene as fast as possible losing Anne and Jerome. I needed to find Vikk again, but that didn't seem like an option.

The space between myself and the middle was distant now, but I could still easily hear Preston and Lachlan yell, "Dead!" The situation I was stuck in was not a good one at the most. I continue to sneak around the cabin when there is another yell, "Dead!" Except this one was higher pitched and most definitely Anne's! That means that Jerome was alone now, maybe I could team up with my biggums now. My heart races as Vikk yells, "DED DEAD!" Shit! 4 more people! I had to find Jerome, it was our only hope to defeat Melissa and Rob now! Sneaking towards the center of the cabin again I spot Rob on the opposite side of the room who didn't seem to notice me and it was my chance! Silently I lined up my shot and pulled the trigger. Rob tries to dodge the bullet but he was too late, "DEAD" I looked around the room trying to spot Melissa but she was no where to be seen and it was honestly terrifying! I mean, Jerome could be lurking around the room right now too, but I know him too well because he actually is probably somewhere in the shadows trying to spot Melissa because he knows that I will try to save him until the end. The room is clear I realize after another glance. I begin to step towards a different room when I hear a thud and Jerome lands right next to me his gun pointed at my chest, "Team?"
I jump back, "Jerome?"
He whisper yells back, "No shit Sherlock! Team or-"
Another thud and Melissa lands softly infront of us, an evil look in her eye. Both of us point our guns at her and her eyes grow wide, "Team biggums!"
We shoot at her but she dodges out of the way shooting back instantly at me. I dodge the bullet too and we begin to chase after her up the stairs but she's so quick that she parkour's up them like a cat. We try to keep up and load to the same time and the next thing we know she jumps onto the ledge loading her nerf gun. I finally get mine loaded and I shoot at her but she does a cartwheel ON THE RAILING OF THE SECOND FLOOR LIKE A MAINAIC! Jerome shoots at her and she rolls onto the second story floor again and she sprints back at us. I fire a shot at her again and she dodges it slamming right into a wall! She screams, "MY ARM!" I drop my nerf gun and run over to her, "Melissa! Are you okay!"
She then smiles an evil smile at me, "Nice guys finish-"
I then realize that she was absolutely fine. I get out of the way but instead the bullet hits me in THE WORST PLACE POSSIBLE! I FALL TO MY KNEES CURSING LIKE A SAILOR AS PAIN SURGES THROUGH THAT PLACE WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE! Melissa yells sorry but begins to laugh. Jerome shoots Melissa but then replies, "Shut the fudge up Melissa! If you knew how bad that hurts!" He makes a noise probably remembering one of those painful experiences himself. Melissa answers back, "You don't know pain until you get cramps every month!"
Jerome helps me up and I reply to Melissa, "Bullshit-" But it hurts to continue talking so I stop and Jerome holds me up. The rest of the crew comes upstairs, "What the hell happened up here?! Who won?"
I moan, "Dead..." Melissa answers, "Jerome won. I accidentally shot Mitch in the crotch..."
Anne tries to cover up a huge laugh but can't hold it in. Melissa laughs with her and all of the guys give them glares knowing... Lachlan flicks Anne in the boob and she yells, "OWW!" She holds her chest tight and hides behind Rob. Melissa makes a painful noise much like Jerome did earlier and hugs her chest as if remembering a time that happened to her. "What the f*ck Lachlan?!?!", She moans. He states, "Now imagine that pain times ten Anne, not so funny anymore is it?" She glares at him, "Lesson learned, but you do that again AND YOU WILL FEEL PAIN TIMES TEN I SWEAR!"
The pain down below begins to fade finally, and we all go downstairs.

Melissa catches up to me, "I'm sorry Mitch!"
I look over her, "Apology accepted, after all it was an accident wasn't it?"
She nods, "Yeah, I'm sorry though. This wouldn't have happened if I hadn't have played that cocky trick on you two..."
Anne chimes in, "Lets not go nuts over puns here guys!"
I glare at Anne and she shies off a little, "Too soon?"
Jerome jumps in, "Yeah Anne no need to be a d*** about it!"
Preston laughs, "Guys! This is still a really sore subject for Mitch if ya know what I mean!"
I can't help but laugh a little, "Shut up guys!"
Rob says in a deep tone, "These puns about a place where the sun don't shine are getting a little shady..."
I facepalm, "I'm so done right now!"
Lachlan continues, "You're right lets go play some hunger deans! Maybe we can even make it to the D!"
Vikk is laughing too hard at all the puns to make a cheeky comment and soon we all sit on the couches bantering on about our point of views from the nerf war....

------------------
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed! I don't really have much to say so feel free to vote, comment, follow, and share for more! Have an amazing day and I will see y'all later! Bye!
-ForeverAshers