55: Anne

I wake up to Rob softly shaking my shoulder, "What..."
He replies, "You ready to get beat skiing today?"
I open my eyes and then close them again noticing the bright light from the window, "Whatever..." I was about to drift off to sleep when someone knocks on the door, "Y'all ready to ski today?" I mumble, "5 more minutes..."
Rob replies to the door, "Be down there in a few Preston" Rob nudges my shoulder, "Anne, wake up."
I bury my head in the pillow, "No..."
I feel him get off of the bed and I thought he left me be, but instead the sheets are pulled off of me and the warmth of the covers disappears, "Now will you wake up?"
I quickly wake up and lock eyes with Rob, "YOU WOKE THE DRAGON ROB!"
He laughs, "Okay then Viserys!"
I get up off of the bed and yawn, grabbing some clothes from my suitcase and changing as Rob did the same. "So what's the plan for today?", I casually ask while brushing through my golden hair. He replies, "All I know is that the whole Pack is going skiing, but I don't know the details yet so it's best that we get dressed and get our tails downstairs before someone else comes knocking at our door.

After finishing getting ready we both head downstairs for breakfast. When we reach the kitchen Melissa and Lachlan were in an intense staring contest. They begin to make noises in attempt to keep their eyes open and finally Melissa blinks, "DAMNIT"
Lachlan blinks a moment after, "I could look at your eyes all day Melissa! Want a rematch?"
She rolls her eyes at the cheesy line, "Nah GG Lachlan you win." She kisses his cheek and he blushes. I look around the room again finding most of the guys, "Where's Mitch?"
Jerome shrugs, "Should be here any-"
"Morning guys, what's for breakfast?", Mitch enters the room and plops down on a stool next to the island. Being the nice people we are, Melissa and I volunteer to make breakfast while the guys uploaded and edited some videos. She made the pancakes while I set the table, "So, what's up?"
She flips a pancake in the pan, "The ceiling."
I roll my eyes and set out the forks letting her laugh at the completely unoriginal joke. She stops, "You ever wonder what it would be like if life was different?"
I pour hot chocolate into mugs, "What do you mean?"
She flips another pancake, "I don't know actually could be anything. Like what if the sky was purple instead of blue, or trees were made of candy?"
I stop pouring and look over at her, "Sounds like a childhood fantasy to me..."
Melissa glances over at me before we both get back to work. She starts to hum something original and ideas of the lyrics hit me. I quickly type in the verses and ask, "Melissa did you have any lyrics for that melody?"
She nods, "No why?"
I toss her the phone and she catches it looking at the lyrics. Melissa smiles, "So do you want to be my partner in the next big hit cause that's pretty damn deep lyrics?!"
I nod, "Sounds good. I will send the lyrics to you then." She tosses back the phone and I finish setting the table. Melissa finishes cooking pancakes a little bit later and we fill our plates before yelling, "FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!" The pack comes in quickly and the room is filled with banter. After breakfast everyone gets ready and we set off in both of the cars to the ski slopes.

By midday we were all at the top of a beautiful mountain with slopes, and trees below us. I strap on my snowboard and pull down my goggles, "Rob wanna race?"
He smirks, and Vikk flies past both of us while holding onto his go-pro, "OH CRAP HOW DO YOU STOP THIS THING! SOMEBODY HELP!"
We both yell at him, "WATCH OUT FOR THE TREE! VIKK!"
He barely dodges a nearby tree and screams. Rob starts to race after Vikk in attempt to save him and I quickly follow gliding through snow, "VIKK HANG ON!" I go as fast as I can passing up Rob and ending up right next to my screaming companion, "Shift your weight and switch your feet to the left!"
He tries to do what I said but apparently I wasn't clear enough because instead of stopping he goes faster to the left directly at some trees, "NOT LIKE THAT TURN BACK!" My eyes grow wide and Rob shouts, "JUST FALL DOWN CREATE FRICTION"
He continues towards the trees and Mitch swoops out of nowhere, "HANG ON VIKK I WILL SAVE YOU!" He slides up to Vikk and gives him a shove before correctly stopping next to his friend. Vikk rolls once and ends up lying on his back, "SHIT TALK ABOUT ADRENALINE RUSH! Thanks Mitch!" We all stop around him and help him up. Lachlan, Preston, Melissa, and Jerome were still at the top of the hill. Jerome sped down towards us and looked back at the others, "Sorry, I had to teach them some stuff before they came tumbling down the hill. Nice run Vikk! Man you dodged about 13 trees on the way down!"
Vikk laughs, "Gee thanks Jerome. Now will someone show me how to properly stop skis?" Rob teaches him and the three newbies reach the bottom of the hill soon. We all walk back up as a group and thankfully this time down everyone knew how to stop *cough cough*. We spent most of the day exploring the mountains through different paths and let me say it was absolutely gorgeous. The sun was about to set and Rob and I were going to make one final run before calling it a day. The rest were having a giant snowball war at the bottom near the trees. Rob grabs my hand, "The sunset is beautiful isn't it?"
I nod, "Yeah it is." I hug him tight though we're both constricted by coats, snowboards, helmets, and skis, "I love you"
He pulls off his goggles, "I love you too Anne" I do the same and we stare into each others eyes as the light fades. He leans down and I lean up meeting the kiss. Though cold and bitter outside, the kiss was warm, sweet, and passionate. When it ended we both hesitated putting back on our head gear.
"So you ready then?", Rob asks.
I'm caught off guard, "Ready for what?"
He laughs, "The race Mrs. Future Latsky, unless you've already given in!"
I smile, "In your dreams future husband! 3... 2... 1 GO!" I start ahead of him and we speed down the hill as fast as possible. He almost catches up to me but I speed up some more reaching the bottom before him, "HA!"
I stop and he pulls up beside me, "CHEATER! I WANT A REMATCH TOMORROW!"
I give him a cheeky smile, but a snowball slams into me causing me to lose my balance. I fall on my ass and look up at Rob who's laughing like an idiot. I get up and wipe the snow from my jacket, "Ha ha very funny guys!" The rest of the pack (including Melissa) appear from their hiding spots. Rob wraps his free hand around my waist as we all head back to the cars.

----------------------------------
Hey guys, hope you enjoyed! Lol listening to music with tda2019 :P Finally finished game of thrones book 1 too! Yay! Anyways feel free to vote, comment, share, and follow for more. Have an amazing day, and I will talk to you later! Bye!
-ForeverAshers