52: Melissa

Lachlan set up his laptop and so did Rob in the living room as Anne and I awkwardly watched, "So why are you making Anne and I do this again?"
Rob shrugs, "It'll be fun, you know just a little PVP! Melissa have you ever played minecraft before?"
I look over at Lachlan, "I've watched people play it, and Lachlan's taught me a little but I still don't remember most of the controls. Anne crosses her arms at the boys, "Than this is an unfair conpetition!"
Lachlan laughs, "Dont you mean ...Anne... unfair competition! And no, Rob and I have discussed ways of making the playing field even."
I laugh at the pun and Anne gives me an evil glare, but she can't hold it for long and she begins to laugh too! We continue to wait and Rob and Lachlan bring Vik and Jerome in the room silently bantering about how to make things even for both of us out of hearing distance. After a while it is decided and everybody comes close again, "Alright! It is decided that it will be a couple VS couple parkour race with a sumo tori at the end! But, each person can only use their opposite hands to use the controls!"
Lachlan shares a seat with me and begins an intro while Anne and Rob whisper to each other from the other side of the coffee table. Jerome yells, "DIAMONDS" Before leaving the room and Vikk spectates for a bit out of the way of the facecam. My boyfriend asks, "Do you want the keyboard or the mouse?"
I shrug, "What are you better at?"
Vik stops us and our opponents in our tracks, "Girls take the keyboard with your right hand on default control, boys take the mouse with your left!"
That settles things then...

The race begins and the banter grows the closer the finish line becomes, "Let's go 'Lissa! Lets win this for Austrailia!"
"DARN THAT WAS CLUTCH ANNE!"
"Eat our dust!"
"We'll punch you off!"
Anne and Rob are one jump from the finish line when they miss the jump because of an invisible block. Lachlan and I laugh as they rage and try to catch back up but we reach the finishline before them and win the parkour, "YESSSS!!!!!!" We highfive each other as Lachlan hits the button that teleports everybody to the sumatori arena high above. The match starts and the Canadians dominate the ring quickly punching us off and onto the ground below. "GG!, "We all cheer as Anne and I outtro back and forth, "If you enjoyed"
"Hit that like button down below"
"Comment what you want to see next"
"Subscribe to both of these handsome gentlemen"
"They are down in the description"
"And have a great day!"
Everybody yells, "Bye!" And the guys cut off the recordings. Anne is breathing hard and my heart is pounding. Lachlan asks concerned, "Are you guys okay? You both look kind of..."
Rob adds, "Scared, nervous?"
I lean back in the chair and take in a deep breath, "How do you guys do this for a living?!?"

A little while later Anne and I drove to the ski resort's spa/salon so we could relax while the guys jacked around and did whatever guys do in their free time. Honestly I never really go to spas, and the last time I went to a salon was a couple years ago when I was getting my nails done with my highschool mates for graduation... Just thinking of them drove me mad, they were SO ANNOYING! Yeah I get my hair cut and dyed every once in a while now, but that's different. I sit down in a massage chair next to Anne and we look through designs and nail polish colors deciding what we were going to get on our fingernails and toenails. "I like that one!, "Anne points at a cute snowflake design, and I nod my eyes locking on the adorable penguin one next to it, "I think I'm going to get the penguins!" We both giggle at our choices and people come over soon to do our nails. While they do our nails Anne and I hold happy conversations over the recent proposal, and other current stuff! Soon everything was completed and our nails were dry so we paid at the front and left with our beautiful done manicures and pedicures gawking over how great they looked and what the guys would think of them!

When we reached the cabin everything seemed empty and dark... Especially too quiet, "Do you think they went-"
Anne screams as someone picks her up and throws her over their shoulder I and scream when someone picks me up too! The lights turn on and I realized it was just Lachlan and Rob... Anne begins to laugh, "Rob you son of a-"
Lachlan kisses me softly on the lips and I kiss him back harder as we forget about everyone else until something hits both of us and we snap out of it. Mitch yells, "FOR NARNIA!"
Preston, Vikk, and Jerome jump out from nowhere and begin to pelt the four of us with nerf bullets! Lachlan quickly puts me down and Rob tosses nerf guns at the rest on us! Quickly I load up the ammo as shots are fired at us. One hits me on the arm right as I finished loading, "BRING IT!" More shots are fired and I matrix around them doing cartwheels and flips over to some cover where I begin to shoot the opposing team. Soon we all truce and all firing comes to a halt. Anne laughs as we all meet up in the middle of the room in a circle, "Wasn't expecting all of that!" I check my still perfect nails and add, "Thank goodness nothing touched my perfect nails!"
Anne replies, "Same!" We quickly show our fingers to the guys and they scoff, "Girls..."
I joke along and reply in the same tone, "Boys..."
Preston shouts, "Girls! By Panic! at the Disco! Alright! Who's up for some nerf wars?!?!"
We all cheer and my boyfriend shouts, "Alright lets break up into teams of two!"
Anne replies, "No, I agree with teams of two, but we need to have random teams drawn out of a hat."
Jerome brings out his penguin hat and Vikk writes all of our names on slips" Rob rubs his hands together, "Here we go, everyone prepared to get rekt!"
Anne and I both pick a random paper out of the hat I read mine out loud, "Purrston..."
"And Icky Sticky Vikky", Anne finishes.
"Jay-rome and"
"The cANNEadian girl. VIKK REALLY! That doesn't even-"
I cut off Anne, "Little Lachy"
"And Miiitch!"
"Rob a Dob Flob with no job"
"And Melissa the Singing Ninja"
I facepalm, "Alright! Who put Vikk in charge of nicknames?!?!" We all segregate into our groups and load up our nerf guns as Preston goes over the rules, "After you have been hit, you are out and you have to yell 'dead' but you don't have to say your name...." The rules continue but all I could think about was how ready I was to win this, and there was nobody that was going to get in my way of victory! This game was as good as mine! I gave Lachlan an intimidating stare before the game but Mitch returned the glare back to me, "Chan, you're going down! Watch your back..."
I reply, "No, Mitch you better be watching yours..." Preston yells, "3, 2, 1 GO!" And the games begin!

-----------------------
Hey guys! Im going to start getting back to schedule soon, sorry for the lack of updates but yeah! IM BACK SO LETS DO THIS! Anyways, hope you enjoyed! Feel free to vote, comment, follow, and share for more! Have an amazing day and special thanks to a_random_mc_gamer for inspiring me to update today! She is a really awesome person and she writes fanfictions so go check her out!Anyways I guess I will talk to you guys later, bye!
-ForeverAshers