1: Anne

"Anne. Please. Just once will you please record with me." ,Rob asks from the fridge.
Tears cause my mascara to run down my face and all I can do is turn my back, "No, I'm sorry Rob." My voice comes out in a weird croak to where he can tell I'm trying to hold in a massive sob.
He walks over to me and I turn around to face him even though I look like a wreck. He outstretches his arms for a hug and I fall into his embrace letting out the sobs, "I'll mess up your videos Rob... They... They hate me." My mind flashes back to months before reading through tons of hate comments left on the only video I ever recorded. I try to stop crying but I can't now knowing that the only reason they hated me was because I'm a girl, because they thought I might be a ship with their Woofless, even though it's not that way at all. The things that they didn't know were best left unsaid, and there were many of those, like the fact that Rob was my next door neighbor, and we bought the small but nice houses like that on purpose because we have been best friends ever since about 6th grade. We were and still are inseparable but in a brother-sister kind of way. We aren't related and that's why people think we're a couple or a ship, but he is my bro, and if I was a guy I would be his bro too. And there is my problem, I'm a girl that hangs out with Rob so that combination apparently makes me a victim of every fangirls kill list in the entire Woofless fandom! My head finally stops rambling on about being a cursing opposite sex and focuses more on the fact that all I see is black. I open my eyes and find them staring straight into Robs which are full of concern, "Anne, you passed out! Are you okay?!" I nod and then realize that he said I passed out, "Wait, I passed out? ROB BRO, YOU'RE LATE TO THE RECORDING WITH THE PACK! Don't worry about me Rob, if you keep on missing those you won't have a job!" He just sits there staring at me still concerned for a bit, "Anne, it's okay, they can wait."
I roll off the couch, wait. I was on a couch?! He must've moved me. I get up and sprint into his recording room where a Skype call was waiting for him. I answered it and ran back downstairs, then came back up dragging Mr.Woofless up the stairs and into the room. I hear the pack greet, "Hey Rob, thanks Anne." I wave at the screen, "Have fun guys" then pat a smiling Rob on the back before leaving the room and shutting the door behind me. I walk back downstairs, grab my coat and my mug of coffee before locking his house and walking over to my own. A small blanket of snow had just settled on the ground and the air was cold, but I didn't mind. And if I did, then I wouldn't still be in Canada, maybe somewhere warm like Texas, I guess I just love weather conditions to an extreme. I unlock the door to my own house and walk into the warmth, closing the door behind me as I do so. I take off my coat and look at the time, 11am. The day is still fresh so I decide to try to finish a book that I have been editing on for weeks so I could publish it. I run a hand through my long blonde hair and get to work. When I check the clock again, I notice its already 6pm. Then again, I did almost finish the editing, just a little more to go. I continue to work until my office door opens and Rob comes in. Quickly I turn off my music, and spin around in my chair to meet his face, "Hey bro, what's up?"
"Just making sure that everything is okay over here" ,he replies with a smile, "You haven't passed out again, have you?"
"Nope" ,I pop the p, "Guess it's also my turn to cook supper even though you are a better cook"
"Awww thanks man!" ,he replies in an adorable tone. We walk into the kitchen and compromise with the food available in my cabinet on spaghetti and meatballs. I start to boil water on the stove, "So how was the recording?"
"It was good" ,He replied, "But it would've been better with you there."
I sigh out loud without meaning to, but I really never want to be hated on more than I already am from before.
"How was your work going?" ,he asks. "Good, almost finished with my 4th book in the series. It's the finale."
Rob smiles, "I bet it's even more wonderful than the awesome ones you've already published."
"Man I hope so." ,I put the frozen meatballs in the oven. We continued to just talk as I cooked until the meal was finally ready. Rob got out the plates, cups, and utensils while I cleared out the small table still full of newspapers, bills, and whatever else I needed to look through. We ate supper as usual and after a quick hug he walked back home bundled up in his parka since it was still snowing outside. The clock said 7:05 and I used the time to go through all my bills, and after that I checked YouTube and watched Rob's newest videos. I laugh at the adorable Poofless ship the fans have placed upon Rob and Preston, and I smile at vikklan along with merome because they're all just adorable about it. I walk in my room, get ready for bed, and put my phone on the charger before falling asleep.

---------------------
Hey guys it's Asher's here, welcome to the goodness and I'm just gonna say GET READY FOR A UPDATING SPREE BECAUSE WE'RE GONNA BE FLYIN THROUGH THESE BABIES SO WE CAN START FRESH! GUESS I WILL TALK TO YOU GUYS IN A BIT!
Vote, Comment, Follow, Share, & Smile:D
~ForeverAshers~