62: Lachlan

I speak up, "Alright boys! Who's up for some truth or dare?"
The pack (minus Preston since he's gone now) agrees. We adjust the couches to where they sit facing each other and we sit down on them. Melissa walks in the room with a smile and plops down between Vikk and I on the couch. I wrap my arm around her and she frowns, "I just intruded on a perfect Vikklan moment didn't I?"
I roll my eyes and so does Vikk. Jerome banters, "The fish that's going on right now is real!"
My girlfriend then takes five bucks from her pocket and hands it to Vikk, "Oh and by the way I owed you 5."
He questions, "From what?"
She mutters, "The bet."
He nods and takes the money. I quietly ask, "What bet?"
Anne then walks in the room, a tray in hand with hot chocolate, "Hot chocolate is here boom bitches!"
Jerome gasps, "LANGUAGE!"
Rob jokes, "What did she say? The L word?"
Mitch asks, "Love?"
Jerome answers, "No, lawyer."
Vikk dies of laughter, "YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN MY LAST BRIDGE."
A confused look appears on my face, "What the-"
Anne continues, "Literal-"
Melissa cuts off Anne before she swears, "Fudge?"
The boys stop laughing and Rob answers, "It's from a bridges episode we recorded. You kinda have to watch it to understand."
Then Mitch starts going off in a complete bajan accent too thick to understand making everyone burst into laughter again. He continues the accent and I can't help but laugh along hearing him do that accent!

Anne gives us all a mug of hot coco and she puts away the tray before coming back and sitting next to Rob, "Alright who's starting truth or dare?"
Vikk starts, "Jerome, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"How far would you go for merome?"
A smirk appears on his face and he looks at Mitch, "Far enough."
I raise my eyebrows, "Woah, what's that supposed to mean Jerome?"
Mitch facepalms, "Jerome, you know I have a girlfriend?"
Anne screams, "WHAT?!?!"
Jerome laughs, "Yep. She's moving to Florida with us right?"
Anne continues, "AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME! MIIIITCH HAS A GIRLY FRIEND OMG!!!!"
I cover my ears from my sisters loud annoying fangirl moment, "Anne shut up and let the man talk!"
She rolls her eyes at me then she turns to Mitch who shrugs, "Alright shall we continue?"
Jerome yells, "Lachlan! Truth or dare?"
"Dare", I state eager to get whatever is in store for me over with.
"I dare you to kiss Vikk."
The words finally hit me and I glare at him, "Jerome you truckerf*cker!"
Half of the room facepalms and the other half rolls on the floor laughing at my insult. I feel my face turn a cherry color, "What?"
Rob laughs, "It's motherf*cker not-"
He burst into laughter again and I blush even more. I look at Melissa, "Are you okay if I do this?"
She sighs, "It's part of your job..."
I then lean over her and kiss Vikk on the cheek. There are tons of 'oooohs' and I hear cameras go off. Quickly I stop and return to my earlier position with my arm around the woman I love. I then make my move, "Melissa, truth or dare?"
She smirks, "Dare."
"I dare you to kiss me."
We both lean in and our lips meet pressing together. My heart begins to race and I close my eyes enjoying every second of the kiss. It was beautiful and passionate, yet soon we both slowly pull away from each other. She smiles as I whisper in her ear, "I love you." She hugs me tight and then we separate.
She speaks, "Anne truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to sit on Rob's lap for the rest of the game."
It's kinda weird when your half sister and one of your best friends kiss, but sitting on each others laps is a whole lot weirder. I notice Mitch look over awkwardly at Anne, and then me. I finally comprehend what it probably felt like for Anne when she walked in on Melissa and I in the kitchen.

(Lol something about best friends and siblings a_random_mc_gamer :)

She crawled up on his lap and rested her head on his chest then asked, "Mitch truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"How long have you known this girly friend, and what's her name?"
He leans back on the couch, "Well technically she's not my girlfriend yet. But I'm going to ask her out soon. However if she already agreed to moving down to Florida with me just by me suggesting it, she's probably going to say yes. Also we've been pen pals for about two years, and I've already talked to her on Skype a bit. Her name is Sage."
Sage is the same name he mentioned the other night. She was the one who had the friends that died of food poisoning. She owns New York Times, and you can't just run off to Florida without quitting that job or selling the company. I wouldn't want that company either, yuck, way too much drama right now in it!
"Rob truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Would you be willing to move down to Florida with us?"
He pauses, "That depends. Sounds fun, but Anne and I would need to seriously talk about it."
"Vikk, truth or dare?"
"Would you be willing to move down to Flordia with all of us?"
He tenses up and his voice sounds guilty, "I- I can't leave my sidemen hanging like that. Sorry boys."
I find myself frowning a little bit since after all Vikk was my best friend. We all understand though.

Anne asks, "Melissa, are you okay? You look a little out of it?"
She yawns, "I'm fine just a little tired."
With that she closes her eyes and falls asleep slumped against me. I smile down at her and stroke her hair. She's so cute when she sleeps.
Anne gets up, "Well then. I guess I can cook supper if y'all need to do YouTube stuff."
Mitch argues, "Take a break Anne. You do realize that we Pre-record stuff. It's adjusted to upload at certain times. Besides when's the last time when you wrote? I'll cook dinner."
She shrugs, "Are you sure?"
"Positive"
There is then a cry from upstairs, not human obviously, but a goat cry. Anne laughs, "Guess I have to make somebody's supper anyways." She was about to stand up but Rob protested and got up instead, "No. I'll take care of the goat. You don't have to get up. Where's your notebook at? I'm getting it for you."
Anne looks confused, "What the hell? Why are you guys doing- I mean. I appreciate it, but really. This seems a bit strange. What happened? You guys are acting like I'm six months pregnant or something!"
Mitch and Rob exchange glances and I cover my mouth muttering, "Nah.."
Anne asks, "What the f*ck was that look about? Rob?!"
He scratches the back of his head.
Jerome says in an uneasy tone, "You two both got really drunk last night. Do you remember anything from it?"
She answers, "The last thing I remember was walking in on Lachlan and Melissa in the kitchen."
Blood rushes to my face, "We didn't do anything."
Anne laughs, "My ass! Melissa admitted to it!"
Melissa keeps her eyes closed but replies, "I said that so you would get off my back about that shit Anne. I was going to tell you the truth eventually!"
Thoughts buzzed through my head, and it was getting harder to comprehend. Did Melissa say that we did it? She lied to my sister! Of course when Anne doesn't believe you told the truth on something she will continue to pester you to no end on the subject! So I can probably see why Melissa would do such a thing. But what happened to Anne last night?
Anne looks taken back, "Wait wait wait! First of all Melissa I can't believe you lied to me! Secondly, can somebody PLEASE explain what happened last night!"
"I don't remember anything either. All I know is that when I woke up this morning I had a massive hangover, and when I got over it I noticed some clothes scattered on the floor that weren't there before.", Rob states.
Vikk repeatedly mutters, "Oh shit" and I remained shocked. Jerome adds, "I heard some jacked up noises last night from upstairs."
Anne's eyes grow wide, "So... I" She swallows nervously and her voice shakes, "I m-might b-be p-regnant?"
Mitch slowly nods yes and Anne starts to hyperventilate. Rob gets down next to her and holds her close, "It's going to be okay. I'm sorry Anne, but were gonna be fine." A tear falls from her eye as she continues to breathe hard, "It can't. Rob. This can't be-" She passes out in his arms, and I don't think I've ever seen him this scared before. Melissa gets up and sees Anne. We all run over to the couple, and for the first time. I see Rob cry, and it was silent. He lays Anne on the couch and puts a pillow beneath her whispering, "I'm such a f*ucking idiot. I'm so sorry Anne..."
I put a hand on Rob's shoulder and he looks up at me. I try to reassure him, "Hey. It's okay. Whatever happens I'm here for you and Anne, and so are the rest of these guys. Rob it will be okay."
Mitch looked pissed, yet concerned too. Jerome walked up the stairs to find the bawling goat, Vikk went to the kitchen with Mitch. Rob got up and sat at Anne's feet staring off into space as if he's still trying to comprehend it all. Melissa walked outside because I heard the front door slam, and I walked after her because we needed to talk.

---------------------
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed! Man, plot twist there! Just got home from a 3 day camp at 12PM last night so sorry for the updating inconvenience. Saw Jurassic World 4 days ago, and can I just say Chris Pratt is damn fine in it! Feel free to vote, comment, follow, and share for more! Have an awesome day! And see you later! Bye!
-ForeverAshers