20: Rob

I walk over to Anne's house at around 5:00PM to go check on her. I walked in the door and saw her sitting on the couch with her laptop in hand. She looks up at me and I walk over to her and give her a big hug. She looks like she's cried a lot but she's not crying now, "Are you doing okay?" I ask in a comforting tone. She replies, "I'm doing better now, but right now I'm just so confused..."
She scoots over on the couch and I sit down next to her. She sets the computer off to the side, "You know how my dad is not my biological dad?"
I nod remembering the paper, "Yeah"
She continues, "And my real dad has the last name of Power?"
I just nod, "Yep"
She pauses, "Well, Lachlan has the same dad as me!"
I gasp, "Why didn't they tell you?!"
She shrugs and gives out an uncertain laugh, "Get this though. My non-biological dad that married my mother had another kid at one point too."
I moan, "Oh no... You have to be kidding me! Why do they hide these things?!?"
She then snaps, "And guess who that kid was?"
I try to think and Anne continues, "My non-biological dad married a Canadian woman before my mom and they had Mitch!"
My mind is blown, "Are you sure?"
She nods, "I've been looking this stuff up all day. I've checked my birth certificate, and I had Mitch and Lachlan do the same. I can't believe it either! WHY THE HELL DIDN'T ANYONE TELL US THIS CRAP?! I've contacted a few of my parents friends that have told me the truth today, and that's it. It's official even by law! Mitch and Lachlan are both my step-brothers."
I lean my head back, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I swear this is the biggest coincidence I have ever seen! Thats just crazy!"
She nods and leans her head against my shoulder, "Rob... I don't know any more..."
I brush my hand through her beautiful blonde hair, "If I knew I would tell you baby gurl. But I do know one thing."
She looks up at me with her ocean blue eyes and I kiss her on the lips she kisses back and I can tell she's trying to hold back a smile. She rolls over onto my lap and I begin to smile though the kiss as I forget everything going on around us...

--------------------
Sorry for a short chapter, leading up to the next one:P Hope you enjoyed! Vote, comment, y'all know the rest! Talk to y'all later and have an amazing day!!!
-ForeverAshers