26: Rob

I walk back to my house in the snow to go record. After I recorded with Lachlan, Mitch, and Preston we went over the details of tomorrow. Anne walks in the room and sits down next to me. I turn my attention to her with a smile, she smiles back, "Hey."
I blush and look at the screen, Mitch has a giant grin on his face, "I know I'm her brother, but I ship that!" He points at the screen but Lachlan looks serious. Preston notices Lachlan, "Chill bro!" I don't feel threatened by Lachlan's attitude since he's over seas, besides I've known Anne longer than him! I wrap my arm around Anne and rest it on her shoulder, Anne leans against me. Mitch begins to fangirl, "LACHLAN! THERE SO CUTE! LOOK AT THEM! YES!"
I blush a little harder but turn to look at Anne who wiggles her eyebrows, "Is there a problem Lachlan?"
Just then he burst out into laughter, everybody gives a shocked expression. This guy is going crazy. He finally speaks up, "Okay, I was trying to see how long this prank would last! I'm really not worried about you Anne! And I couldn't keep a straight face anymore acting like an over protective brother!"
I look back from the screen to Anne, who looks confused, "So... Wait? You don't care?"
"No, Rob obviously cares about you and he's known you longer than me!, "Lachlan answers, "But I am moving to Florida in a couple of months"
I don't think I heard Lachlan right, "What?!"
He laughs, "See you guys tomorrow, it's really late!"
We wave goodbye and he exits the Skype call. Anne puts on a fake Austrailian accent, "Oiiii, little Lachy just exited hype out of Skype! I rate that 8 out of 8 mate, that was great! I got a girlfriend but I'm not going to tell you about her! She's a pearl! Mate, I could talk for days; she's better than pixel points mate! Oiiii! Im going to ditch you mates for her!" Mitch bursts out into laughter and so does Preston and I as she covers her mouth and blushes, "Please don't tell him that I did that! Canadian white girl STARBUCKS! Wait f*ck I HATE STARBUCKS but they have good hot chocolate... And those expressos- You know what, IM GOING TO STARBUCKS!"
She stands up and I grab her arm, "Anne?! Are you okay?!?!"
She nods, "Completely!" But then she starts to cry, I look at the computer screen for answers but Mitch and Preston look as clueless as me! Anne falls back in a chair and continues to cry, "I want starbucks...."
I look her in the eye, "You hate Starbucks."
She continues to cry, "You're right, what's wrong with me?"
I look at Mitch and Preston. Her half brother finally replies, "Anne, just breathe..."
She laughs, "I DONT KNOW WHAT'S WRONG!!!?! HELP?"
Preston sighs, "Hormones..."
Anne continues to laugh and cry at the same time, "WHY AM I- REALLY PRESTON?! You're actually probably right. IM GONNA GO HOME NOW BYE."
I grab her arm again, "Anne, Lachlan may trust you being alone but right now I don't!"
She rolls her eyes, "Well I'm tired!"
Then plops down on my lap, gets comfortable against my chest and falls asleep.
My eyes grow wide, she's definitely not okay, "I will talk to you guys later..."
With that I leave the Skype call, Anne is still asleep in my lap but I have just enough room to be able to use my keyboard and mouse, so I decide to get on how to minecraft and just make the place look a little nicer off camera. I can feel every time Anne takes a breath and it's adorable!

She wakes up with a groan a little bit later, "I feel like someone is stabbing my stomach repeatedly, you probably don't want to be around me for a couple of days..."
I look down at her, "Is that what earlier was about?"
She sighs, "My head hurts, I can't even remember anymore..."
I check her forehead which seemed to be in the normal temperature range.
I continue to build and she just sits there in the same position watching the screen, "What are you doing?"
I reply, "What does it look like?"
"HTM?, "Anne answers, "I'm going to go home, sorry to bug you..."
I kiss her neck, "You never bug me..."
She blushes, "I wish I could stay, but really..."
I continue, "Are you sure?"
She gasps, "Yeah, I'm sure."
I end the kiss, "Tell me if you need anything then, I love you..."
She gets up and kisses my cheek, "I love you too Rob"
She leaves my room and I am left alone once again just wishing that she would stay a little longer...

--------------------------
Guys, I just want to say... I never thought in a million years this day would come! 1K READS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO ME AND I HONESTLY COULD NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE! A couple months ago I began making this book (If you're reading this later it's March 14, 2015). I had began to fall in love with the pack, and that's whenever I started wattpad. I looked up the pack to see if there were any books out there to read, and I was shocked to only see a couple, and most were only a couple of chapters long. I started watching the pack through Mitch and Jerome's videos but then I found Woofless, of course I loved Lachlan, Vikk, and Preston too when I met them but Rob turned out to be my favorite. When I looked up for a book with him in it as the main person of the fanfic I was soon to realize that there wasn't any that still included the pack. Thats when I became determined to write this book, this fanfic, about him. When I first started, my goal was to get 100 reads by the time I finished this book, I never dreamed of reaching the K s especially when I'm not planning on stopping this book anytime soon. So I just wanted to share a little piece of my life and motivation with you as a thank you, but if you have any suggestions for what I should do for this special occasion, feel free to leave it in the comments! So once again, thank you so much! Feel free to vote, comment, share, and follow for more. I love you guys so much, and I hope you have an AMAZING day, bye!
-ForeverAshers