15: Anne

I wake up a little disoriented but completely contempt with where I lay-curled up in Robs arms, his heartbeat closer than ever before. He opens his eyes and stares directly into mine, "Morning..." He closes them again and I reply, "Morning" I get out my phone and get on tumblr while he continues to sleep. The first thing I see when I get on is a bunch of GIFs from the livestream of Rob and I. The comments make me smile ranging from "OMG I SHIP IT" to "SHE WROTE THE LOST SERIES AND SHE IS DATING WOOFLESS!!! THIS IS A FANFIC BOOK WAITING TO HAPPEN!!!" of course there was the hate, but I just kinda ignored it. I scroll down a little more and there pops up the GIF of me telling him his phone was on and him asking why I was looking there and my blushed face. I scroll farther and Rob wakes up just as I reach a picture of his face with a 'look at this cutie' comment beneath it. He looks over at my phone and laughs before getting up and changing into a clean shirt right in front of me. My eyes grow wide as he reaches for his pants, I turn away until he says, "You can look now." I hear him zip up his jeans and I turn to him, my face probably rose red. He just laughs, "Your turn." I get up out if the bed and reach for my clothes, "I suggest you look away now." He gets up and walks out of the room closing the door behind him. Quickly I change into my clothes and walk downstairs, "So what's the plan for today Rob a Dob?"
He fixes two bowls of Cheerios, "I gotta upload some vids, but then we have the whole rest of the day to ourselves since we're trapped in 6 feet of snow"
"What a problem-" ,I sarcastically state as I grab some milk from the fridge, "Guess I could work on my writing techniques but all my books are at home..." My phone rings in my pocket, and I check the who it's from, "There's my answer, It's from my assistant/editor." Rob takes the milk from my hand and I give him a 'it can wait' look. He shrugs, "Might be important!" I decide to answer the call, "Anne! Have you seen the reviews lately!!! THEY ARE OFF THE CHARTS!!! YOU'VE BEEN INVITED TO TALK TO A WRITER THAT WORKS FOR NEW YORK TIMES!!! ANNE, YOU'RE ON YOUR WAY TO BE THE NEXT BIG THING!" I have to hold my phone back away from my head due to her voice being so loud and excited, "Really?! You know, I'm stuck in a snowdrift-" My assistant cuts me off again, "I just got an email, an Australian producer wants to turn your books into a movie! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE! We also have to set up a time for you to interview over the phone with a couple of big time magazines! Also, have you heard of Trinity Blue?" My eyes grow wide, "Yeah! She's WORLDWIDE!"
She continues, "She wants to interview you."
I can't stop the next part from coming out, "HOLY CRAP!!!! HOW? WHY? WHEN?"
She stops, "That's what we have to figure out now. I have to do something real fast, but expect a call in around about thirty minutes from now."
"Sounds good!" ,I end the call, and Rob and I sit down at the table to eat breakfast. "What was that all about?" ,He asks while scooping up cereal with his spoon. I reply, "Apparently I'm famous now!" Rob gives me a concerned look, "And you're okay with being noticed by a ton of people?"
I think for a minute, "No, not really. But I guess I signed up for the job!" We continue to talk about random stuff and a little while later he goes upstairs to record while I get interviewed on the phone by THE Trinity Blue. She seemed extremely nice over the phone, and I eventually finished talking to her too after the interview was over. At around 11:30 AM all of my work had been completed so I decided to make Rob some lunch. I make a sandwich and add some chips and a water with it before bringing it upstairs and walking into his recording room out of sight from the camera, I stay there standing as he wraps up a video with the pack. Once he finishes his recording, Rob pulled up Skype and continued to talk with them not knowing that I snuck into the room because his headphones were on, and I'm like a ninja sometimes. I walk up to him and hand him the plate with food on it. He looks up and takes off his headphones, "Thanks Anne!" I give him a quick kiss on the cheek in front of the guys while they fangirl in front of their cameras. I can't hear what they're saying and neither can Rob. He tells me to take a seat and he turns on the speakers. I wave at the camera but I'm smiling at Rob because his face was turning crimson red! The first thing I hear is, "Oy! Well looks like Rob is taken, Preston we lost our ships!" I wiggle my eyes at Lachlan, "What about Vikk?"
Mitch's face turns red as a girl with brunette hair and brown eyes walks into his room. She sits down on a chair next to his and we sit there gawking in awe at each other for a second. All at once we scream in union, "IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!! THERE IS ANOTHER GIRL!!!" Mitch and Rob exchange funny looks at each other and the Mitch finally speaks up, "I would like to introduce you to my new girlfriend Amber!" She waves at the camera and we all just laughs. She seems pretty shy besides the thing that she had blurted out with me before. The conversation gets lively again and eventually the call ends. Rob then turns to me and asks, "How did everything go?"
I smile, "Good, how was recording?"
He stretches back in the chair for a second, "Good, but I'm tired of sitting in this room!" I get up at the same time as Rob and we go downstairs to play call of duty on the x-box.
-----------------------
Kind of a filler chapter but I got two important things to say...

1. Congrats to Woofless for 1million subs irl! I'm so happy for him!!! I've been a fan for a while now and I just have to say, that he is so awesome and he brightens my day!!!

2. THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALMOST 200 READS!!! LIKE I AM LITERALLY FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW AND I COULDN'T EVER SAY THANK YOU ENOUGH TO YALL FOR THE SUPPORT!

Anyways that's all I have to say for now, vote, comment, share, and follow for more! Love you guys so much, AND HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!!!

~ForeverAshers