65: Melissa

We all get dressed to go skiing again and head outside of the cabin. Quickly Lachlan and I jump in a car with Mitch and Jerome while Anne, Rob, and Vikk got in the other. Skiing honestly terrifies me, but I wasn't going to let anyone know that... We reach our destination and get out of the car to get situated adjusting skis, go pros and whatever else you could imagine using to ski. The three from the other car walk over to us, "Ready to go?"

I sit next to Lachlan on the lift and he wraps an arm around me, "I love you."
I can't really kiss him with our helmets and everything else on so I affectionately nudge his shoulder, "Love you too lovely Lachy."
I can almost feel the blush radiate from his cheeks, "Thats a new one! Did you come up with that all by yourself?"
I grin, "Yeah. I figured I better use it before Vikk tried to!"
He laughs, "You do realize Vikklan isn't real right?"
I nod, "Yeah. But who was your first kiss?"
He looks away, "A female..."
It takes me back a second, you know I don't know why I didn't think of that before now. There was a time before Vikk, oh hell there might've been a time during Vikk! oh wait... That's me... My voice seems to come out jealous, "And who was this girl?"
He laughs, "My mum."
I accidentally sigh of relief out loud, "You scared me for a second. Wait who was your next?"
He shrugs, "Alright. That one was Vikk, but we're both straight."
"Well. Why did you kiss him?", I ask.
He sighs, "So a while ago, Vikk dated a fangirl, and it was the biggest mistake of his life! I mean, you should've seen this girl, she was insane! Anyways, she annoyed the shit out of Vikk after a while and when he told her that he was breaking up with her she wouldn't leave him alone. She asked him why he was breaking up with her, and Vikk being the nice guy he is didn't want to tell her she was a crazy bitch. So instead he froze and came up with a lie right on the spot, and that lie happened to be he was breaking up with her because he was in love with me. And you know what she said?"
The story intrigued me, "What did she say?"
He looks up from his hands and dramatically gazes into my eyes, "She said prove it."

His story continues, "I was already coming in to see Vikk for the weekend to figure out some stuff with YouTube. So the next day I flew there like I was supposed to, and of course he had told me everything the night before. We made a plan over it and everything through Skype too. It was about noon at the airport at the time, and I waited for Vikk at the gate. He showed up less than a minute later, and I saw his ex stalking us from a car near by. I look up from my phone pretending to just notice his car. The act mate! Oy the minute he got out of his car I sprinted at him. He noticed me and sprinted my way. We met in the middle with a massive hug and I kissed his forehead. It wasn't enough for his insane fangirl ex though, and we both knew it without looking..."
The lift reaches the top and Lachlan carefully helps me off before jumping off himself. He doesn't say anything else so I plead, "So what happened next?!?!"
He carefully holds up my chin, "I kissed him on the lips. The End."
Lachlan lets go of my chin and glides down the slope.
"BUT WAIT!?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CRAZY CHICK?!?!", I yell hoping he might hear though he was already halfway down the hill.
Vikk jumps off of a lift from behind me, "Emily. She jumped off a bridge later that night."
I gasp, "NO!"
Vikks voice gets emotional and though he has on a ski mask I swear he started to cry, "I never meant for it to end that way... And... I wish so much that I could just change the past! I wish I would've known where she was going! I... I wish I could forget that ever happened, but life is cruel, and you'll never forget it ended that way.... " With that being said he sadly took off down the hill on his skis as I stood there at the top in the lonesome snow with depressing questions buzzing around my head. I won't have the guts to ask anymore, and I don't think Vikk would have the heart to tell me even if I did...

---------------------------
Hey guys, hope you enjoyed. Kind of um... depressing.... Well yeah. I can't think of much to say besides this book is slowly coming to an end... Damn that's depressing too! Anyways before I ruin your happy day even more I better stop writing! So feel free to vote, comment, follow, and share for more. Have a great day (if I didn't already spoil it), and I will talk to you guys later! Bye!
-ForeverAshers