🌊WISH 11🌊

'Princess' a familiar voice called out, I just couldn't figure out who ...

'Princess' it called again.

The voice in the air touched my ear as if it's right next to me. It was low, soft, gentle but held strong message. I just couldn't get the meaning, what is it?

'Princess' a whisper ... now silence ...

"MISTLETOE!!!!" My eyes snapped open and I blinked rapidly at the sudden shout of my another name. Heiti's concerned face loomed over my vision first, and on her back were Frea and Ryava.

"You startled me! Your heartbeat just slowed down, I thought it would literally stop!" I smiled amusingly, she is really over exaggerating things

"Yeah right..." I mumbled completely forgetting about the dream.

"We will not be randomly opening those doors" I started as I prepared myself. It's stupid to open them randomly knowing that we don't know where exactly it will lead us to.

"It is a great way to waste our time" and time is not my friend this time. I need to get there as soon as possible. The things that might happen if we're too late.

"So we will be doing it in reverse. We open the door from the outside." Heiti clapped her hands together.

"That is a great idea! Why haven't we though of that?" she chirped while turning to Ryava and Frea. Both girls share same thought as their friend as they scratch their heads.

"Yes indeed a great idea ..." I agree as I smirked, you think I forgot.

"And oh Heiti" she turned to me again. "Starting right now we're a team, and it would really help if you tell me the truth about your ability."

She stared at me innocently in confusion. Hah! acting oblivious aren't we? "It's funny how one can sense lies - lies first"

Frea shakes her head as she turned to Heiti. "She knows already, just drop it"

On the other hand Ryava opposes. "We're a team now and the first thing you should not do is accuse your companions a liar"

"I am not accusing Ryava. I am merely stating the fact that she's lying." I lift my palm in front of my face.

"I don't know. Fire is really hot, it is so crappy painful. And that was years ago" I flinched at the memory of the pain. That crap Hayashen

"I heard the elemental training are doubled since the lost of weapon forgery. So I don't understand how Heiti's fire is that weak."

I turned to the girl "And what's with the wood splinters you throw in the air before it?"

"She didn't use full power obviously" Ryava countered weakly. But the way she stared at me straightly without her emotions giving her in, I would believe it if I would have known less. I scoffed then turned to Heiti. They amaze me with their acting abilities.

"You used friction to create those fire" their face now dawned confusion. Guess the word is alien to this world.

"When you throw the wood splinters in the air, there was this rapid warm gush around the atmosphere. This is what you used to rub it on those wood, creating fire. That warm sensation, I know the element ... I believe it's called ... air."

I smiled wide. For the first time I saw the three of them had a surprised look in their face for seconds before they composed it.

"Heiti, your element is air and not fire. You can't lie to me in this one"