🌊WISH 10🌊

REINA ALIAS / QUEEN

Wah? I looked around at the unfamiliar place. Where am I? Why am I in this forest? And eh? Where was the glowing book? Ahh shame! It's gone!

*swish*

I twist my neck harshly when I heard something in the bushes. Weird, there was no one. "Ahh" I stretched my aching neck, that got me.

"King? Princess?" where are those two?

"KING! WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU HIDING?"I grinned, yeah like that would work. If I am the one hiding I would never come out if someone is screaming where I am hiding. That would be stupidity if you would just actually do duh ...

"PRINCESSSSSS? YOHHOO?" ... no response.

Huh, that's fine I will find where they are hiding sooner or later. I decided to walk and walk ---- and waaaalk ... WHAT ON EARTH?!

It has already been hours. "OKAY LOVEBIRDS! DON'T YOU THINK IT IS ENOUGH HIDING NOW?" I groaned, I don't find it funny anymore.

But there was still no response, not even low chuckles I would oftenly hear from Princess when she's amused.

"SCROOGE! YOU ARE STARTING TO PISS ME NOW!" I bellowed to King. Still I got no response. What the heck? instead I stumbled into a path, Ah! Finally from all the trees I've been through! And luckily there was a carriage coming my way.

My eyebrows met... Carriage?

I blink. Yep definitely horses with coachmen, and this big circle-like stuff not really circle but the thing that people get into and get drag by the horses. Yes this is definitely a carriage.

"Uhm excuse me!" I waved both of my hands in the air to attract attention and thankfully it did, when the carriage stopped.

A brown-hair boy peeked at the carriage's window and smiled. I smiled back, but his face was like pulled back, and now a lilac-haired girl faces me - with not so friendly look like the boy earlier.

"Uhmm hi" I greeted. Her expression didn't change.

"Are you going to the town of Ricqueza?" a male voice came from the inside of the carriage in which I guess to be the boy earlier, because his face popped in the window again beside the girl which is now frowning and trying to keep him out.

My eyes widened. Oh my golly molly wolly! Is his eyes silver?! or my eyes are playing with me? I look closely, woah! His eyes are really silver cool!

"Uh no, I'm lost ... I ---" but before I could continue chaos started.

"Thieves!" the coachman shouted as he hurriedly giddied the horse away, but the lilac haired girl was able to jump out the carriage through the window. WOAH! Now I can see she is wearing a maid-attire.

"LILLLLYYY! NO STOPP! LILYY FELLLL!" I heard the voice of the boy screaming on the distant, it slowly became low until I cannot hear it anymore.

My eyes was glued now to the girl named Lily as she fought expertly with the thieves. She targeted first those who tried to catch the carriage. The next she successfully pinned down the others without mercy. WOAH! She's amazing.

But this is what's not amazing. When she finished all of them, she proceeded to charge towards me.

"WAAAH! WAIT! I'M NOT ENEMY!" I screamed as I tried to dodge her attacks.

My! I can feel the power through her every kicks and punch even though I successfully dodge every single on of her attacks. I can feel the pressure of her attacks through the air. They're quiet scary I'm telling you!

"You were with the thieves" she said calmly even though she have been moving non-stop, like she wasn't even out of breath. Man! When I fought I always get out of breath after a long fight, how can she do that?

"NO I'M NOT! I'M JUST LOST IN THE WOODS! WAIIIIT!" I cried as I tried running away from her - back to the woods Reina! But she followed me.

WAAAH! WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO?! I curse myself for wearing a heels and a skirt. I thought this outfit was really cool, even earlier with the Venom Gang. What? There was this one member of the gang that was cute kwiihihihhihhi!

BUT NOT UNTIL NOW! WAAAH!

Just then I saw how the ground in front of me rise up to create a wall. HAH WHAT?! On instinct I maneuver left, but the ground rise up again. I'm damned. I turned and sameeeeeee!

No escape routes left as I face the girl again that pursuing me and saw the very weird happening. I saw her stomp on the ground, and the ground's soil was lifted in the air, then she lifted her hand as the soil danced around her in a violent way.

"You have the guts to ambush the Prince of Ponzana" she spoke with a disgusted face.

Prince of Ponzana? wait ... town of Ricqueza ... RICQUEZA? Like Kite Ricqueza from the otome game Royal Love Gamble? HAH?! Isn't the Prince of Ponzana Ryallknov? Wait -- did I get isekai'd?

I smiled wide WAAAAH! No wonders that's why this girl has elemental powers! I can see her attribute is Earth. WAITT REALLY, this is not the time for me to adore! I'm on verge of dying!

"Wait no really! I was with my brother and his girlfriend --" her ears weren't even open to hear me out as I saw the violent swirling soil came charging towards me.

THE ACTUAL FLUCK!!!

I'm not sure what really happened next, or if it really happened, or is it me imagining things because I'm dying. But my body felt heavy. Not painful just heavy.

A man ...

I couldn't picture out his face since it's blurry but I definitely felt like being carried by him. He snatched me something or what before the attack got me. Or again it's just imagination. But his vivid blue eyes seems not surreal.

My eyes are drooping

.

.

.

BLACK.