🌊WISH 40🌊

Why haven't I notice it?! We were all busy fighting against Mistletoe that we forgot there were two others!

"CESSAAA!" father's voice boomed enough for me to turn my head around in surprise and saw what had happened.

Cronus pushed Cessa away harshly. However it was to save her from the incoming attack of two Mistletoes.

Soul and Life simultaneously pierced father's body. One on his back, another on his front. Everything around me seems to stop.

No...

No...

That didn't just happen right?

I .... Just got a chance of having my family together...

No...

NO! ;

Forgetting the current fight, Princess turned and ran towards his father in a rush. Tears that she wasn't even aware of flowed down her face like waterfalls.

The others might have saw her ran away but they did not know why. They were too busy standing their ground against the Mistletoe holding Prime and the titanic eel.

Except for Shawn that was directly on Princess' back. He turned and watched in horror. He run after Mistletoe. It's an instinct. He's a light-magic user, he heals. Reina who stayed near Shawn and just prayed that the whole thing would be over saw everything too.

She turned to her brother King who was also busy defending. She notices how the light-supporters are getting tired. If they will fail to defeat Mistletoe before the light-magic users and attackers are drained down, they surely would be up to damnation.

"Father! Old hag no!" Princess finally was able to say something. Both her hands lift up. Water spears started darting towards the two Mistletoes.

They were quick, they dodge easily.

Cessa who was shocked and was not a help earlier since she saw Cronus snap, back to sense. The man saved her. The man she was afraid of, save her. Does that really make any changes? No, it does not.

But the visual image of her weeping daughter. Crying for his father has an impact.

Her heart clenched in pain. Like she was the one who stabbed. Princess grew up under his care anyways. Of course Princess have the attachment. Cessa, who left her daughter now wished that she hadn't.

She now thinks how a fool she was.

She can't just forgive Cronus that easily but, how could she not think that the baby she had, have no sin?

Her heart is thumping fast, her head is getting heavier, her veins are tight. But this feelings fuel her to do the next thing she would do.

She fights!

With a war cry she trash towards the two Mistletoe who was currently being held by Princess water ball. With all of her strength, all the anger she held, all the sorrows, all the longing --- she let it out.

The void she used was too strong that it eliminated the clones. After all the clones are just abilities, she can null it.

The two swords clang to the ground now that their wielder has disappeared.

Princess who saw this did not mind about the swords, she directly run back towards her father that is fighting for his life. There are a lot of blood gushing out his body.

Shawn is on top of him trying to heal the damage.

It was too fatal, Shawn has used more than half of his strength before this, and the swords effects seems to slow the process of healing.