🌊WISH 33🌊

As soon as Heiti's group disappeared before Frea's eyes, she had a sudden feeling of nervousness and horror. She felt like she had make a very fatal mistake. Her dizziness seeped in again at her sudden trail of thoughts.

'I must be missing something'

She looked around quizically.

'Something feels off'

Where did she make a mistake? What is off? She doesn't know.

"Frea" a warm hand pats her shoulder and she turned, breaking her thoughts.

"We have to move the children to the forest you were saying." it was her father, France.

She nodded. "Right" she said unsure. "Please get them ready father" she kindly asked. France nodded and turned his back to the people.

Frea can't keep still. Something is nagging in her insides. She stepped towards the door her friend Heiti just went out and held the knob. Her eyes widen as she retracted her hands like she held poison.

"No way" she murmured lowly in utter horror.

She was sure she moved the door leading to Hesthus's old shop. When Miles and her went out with Linden to get the things needed for weapon forging, there were no monsters in there. She was sure the door she moved leads to the most safest place she knew of.

Then why is the atmosphere outside this door is different? It was very cold and then few distances, she felt her powers restraint. And the only place she felt that way, was when she nearly died at Neptunium during the mission with Mistletoe (Princess).

If Mistletoe hadn't save them and forced them out, they would've died.

"Is something wrong?" She turned at the sudden voice and saw her mother. She relaxed for a bit but stayed alert. Frea moved towards her mother as she hushly relayed some thoughts. "Can you feel any dark magic?"

She didn't feel any dark magic, that's for sure. She had lived her life mastering the feeling of the elements - dark, earth and air. Her family's abilities. But she just want to confirm it herself. She needed it, because something was definitely wrong.

Catalina, hearing the question turned serious in an instant. Out of the three princesses, Ryava is serious, Heiti is the most bubbly. Her daughter Frea could be classified as someone who's in the middle of the two princesses mentioned. She can clash with Heiti's shenanigans, but she can also equal Ryava's seriousness and wit.

Catalina instantly knew something is wrong. "There's no use of dark magic, what's wrong?" She whispered back.

"I don't know" she honestly answered. "Can you please go find uncle Miles for me?"

Miles ... She remembered the swords. She remembered Prime. Perhaps Miles can sense something off more than they could.

To think of it, she hasn't seen Miles for quiet a while...

Where did she last saw him? Think ... He was forging with weapons with Linden for everybody. Until Linden went out. Frea paled remembering the feeling she felt outside the door. She hope the group is fine, she hope she did not send them to their deaths.

Should she tell her mother? Catalina still seems to be in a state of calm and balance. No! if someone else knows her mother too well, other than her dad, it's the daughter. She knew that her mother is frustrated already. She won't tell her.

"That's weird. He was just forging weapons" Frea's head snapped to the place were Miles used to forged the weapons but saw no trace of Miles, or the forging tools.