🌊WISH 1🌊

"You small-brained villain!" I screamed to King while running by his side and the gang. He smiled wide like he's enjoying everything. Of course, he has the most misplaced humor in the freaking universe!

"What? He's really bad-smelling." he replied like he hadn't just provoke and mocked the leader of the opposing gang.

"Boss!" member number one complained.

You see, the underground fight hasn't resurfaced since the crappy police became aware of it. So the fighters became scattered and just challenge anyone anywhere. I joined the Royals. What can I say ... it's more fun in groups than being alone.

The old hag, 'eherm' dad was so mad at first, But considering that it's been three years - he had learned to moved on and semi-accepted King as my boyfriend.

'SEMI' Hah! Hah! Can't help it when you're boyfriend's a childish jerk.

"Sometimes I just don't want to admit you are my brother!" our newest member under the name of Queen complained. Which is just 'Reina' the sister.

I don't know why he is my boyfriend either considering how a fiend he is.

Currently the Venom Gang who have 30 member including the leader is chasing us. We can actually beat them, if not for the weapon they are bringing. Just thank goodness there is no gun in there!

And the fact that me and King is hiding our abilities in here. It would be really weird if someone have powers in this non-powered world. And it would just bring us more trouble. So we just use it when it is just us.

So right now, we are really doomed. CRAP!

My eyes caught the road and saw that the road split to two. "We split into two groups! The boys and Queen, me and Alias." I commanded as I turned the right side and so as King.

I split us up so that we could easily defeat half of the group, then we go help the others, simple as that.

"Wait, what was the grouping?" my eyes widened as I looked behind quickly.

"Queen why are you here?! you were to go with the boys!"

"Oh ... hehe I kinda misunderstood it" she replied sheepishly. Geez, seriously, this girl! Well, we couldn't really do something about it now.

"Uhh ... girls?" I felt King suddenly stopped running. I turned to see what he stopped for and why he sound so alarming. Only for me to be too late.

CRAP! dead end!

"Aghh!" I groaned upon the impact when I felt King's hands hold mine - when I fell down.

Author! are you freaking insane?! Why would you put a cliff in the middle of the road?! I know that imagination can take us anywhere but save our asses you dimwit!

Just then, Reina bumped to his brother. Resulting for us three to actually fall down the cliff. Crap! Crap! Crap! I look below but it seem that we are falling non-stop. Like there is no end to it. What is happening?!

"Brother! Princess!" We both turned to Reina and saw that she is falling faster than us. HAH?!

"King! do something!" I yelled as I panic.

"Brace yourselves!" King replied in a yell and the next thing I know, is the familiar sucking feeling. Ugh, I never got immune to this!

BLAG!

Having a full-body dramatic landing. I groaned in pain as I rolled around the ground in one of King's dimension room.

"Stuffs! What happened?!" I turned my head to Reina who luckily landed on her butt.

I kept my mouth shut and then turned to King next. I'll pass the explaining ... he! he! I don't have the brains right now to think of an excuse about what had save us from the cliff-falling. However, King seem to think of the same thing as he turned to me.

"Wait, wait! this is like the otome game three years ago! Ahhh! Art's dimension!" seriously, how does this girl have such a long term memory?

"Are you okay?" King whispered as he helped me get up.

I rolled my eyes "Geez, King, I landed full force with my body, of course I'm fine" I replied with mockery. He just smiled.

"Just open another portal for us to get out, and just act like you don't know anything either." I whispered again, eyeing Reina who is fascinated as she looked around the empty room.

King scratched his head. "That's the problem. I can't?"

"Hah?! What do you mean?!"

"You remember the thing about how portal can be blocked? Well, the thing is at the moment, all of it has been blocked."

What?! I groaned in annoyance. Author?! what the freaking crap are you up to?! I had enough fantasy experience!

"Guys! guys look!" We turned to Reina who excitedly called us. She ran towards us with a book in her hands. Smiling widely upon reaching us she remarked.

"I found a book!" then she examined the cover.

"WISH..."

I coughed surprised as my eyes widened looking at the familiar big black book.

"Let's see..." she murmured as she opened the book

"Wait Rei---" but I was too late. She already opened it. And without seconds delay a flash of bright light came out from the book.

The brightness made us close our eyes.

Not Again!

BLAG

.

.

.

"Ahh!" I cringe in pain and surprise, when somebody bumped into me.

Please tell me what is happening?