🌊WISH 31🌊

"Hayate is missing!"

Frea's dimension went into sudden disarray as the boy's maid who had paled considerably shouted in alarm. Everybody went to shambles in a finding frenzy.

"That is weird" Frea murmured as she close her eyes. She hasn't felt any of her door opening. And in the first place she locked it. So Hayate must be inside.

But an hour has passed and no one has seen a sighting of the young prince.

He's not inside? How? Did she fail to lock all the doors? She checked again but found that all of them were locked.

If the boy isn't here, then the only possibility is he's out! Did she fail to notice one of her doors opening? She was sure she hasn't felt any!

Frea felt nervous. For the first time, she felt that she was not in total control of her dimension. Where could Hayate be?

"We must go find him out!" the mother of the boy lose her composure. Sending her daughter to a suicide mission was one thing, but getting her youngest lost nowhere to be found is another story.

"No! It's too dangerous outside!" Frea said in alarm. She can feel the outside of her dimension getting heavier dangerous aura every passing moment.

Alarm started to seeped in, as she realize that she might not be able to hold the doors lock for long! She had not rest since. Yes she was constantly absorbing some light particles to keep her standing, but if her mind will start to fail her ... 'No!' she denied the idea.

The nervousness she is feeling currently is not helping.

"Frea! It's the more reason we must find Hayate as soon as possible!" Heiti contradicted her friend. Her spying mission was cut off at the moment when she heard her brother's disappearance. "He's still too young to be left alone!"

"Wait no... He must be here! No doors were ever opened!" Frea wasn't that sure though. Atleast it is what she hopes.

"You must have missed it! You still haven't got a rest!" Heiti remarked back annoyed. She's finding her brother! She can't just bear to look at her mother right now!

Kite is silent but the look in face tells, that he had already a lot to take in.

"Let me go out!"

"You are scared of those monsters outside!" Frea reasoned, using her friend's weakness against her as a reason. Frea blinked three times fastly, she is starting to get dizzy.

"Who is not?!" Heiti gritted her teeth. It's the truth, but who is not scared at the moment?! She will definitely not rest until she will not find Hayate!

"Calm down both of you" Catalina stood in between as she turned to the boy's maid.

"Where did you last saw him?" she spoke calmly but with edge. Catalina herself is in distress, she is just trying to keep calm for the sake of everyone.

"We were together, and he suddenly pointed towards the sky and said there was something weird, so I looked up. When I realized he was just bluffing, I looked down and he was gone" the maid burst out crying in the end.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lost my sight of him!" she fell to her knees in desperation.

Bluffing and escaping was sure Hayate's thing. Everyone who heard was not sure to blame her or not for the disappearance. Except for one cold and scary creature!

"You have been complacent" Ryallknov stated darkly to the maid, which made the girl tremble in fear as her tears fell more fastly and her sobs louder in an uncontrollable manner.

"Ryallknov..." Shanna said softly but in warning, as she walked towards the maid and supported the poor girl.

"Let me go out!" Heiti's voice chirped again in unmoved determination. That boy was sure annoying, but it was her brother!

Frea was about to defend when a hand stopped her from talking. She snap her head towards the owner and found her father.

"Let her go out"

Frea's eyes widened. "Father! It's dangerous!"

"Frea" one word. One word says it all. Frea automatically understood. There was no way she could hold long anyways. And if Hayate was truly outside then he's in grave danger! How could she leave the young boy alone?

"Fine! But you are not going alone!" she said in concern to her friend. Heiti nodded as she looked around for companion.

"We will move the kids and the elderly to Linden next" she firmly stated, gaining back her wits as she push the dizziness away. This is not time to stand still. Definitely not the time to rest!

Heiti automatically gathered some companions with her. Consisting of Linden, Ryava, Wendyll, Lira who seems to join when she heard someone is going. Reina, Shawn who is also adamant on tailing Reina. And Lily who was determined on keeping an eye at Shawn.

Frea sighted the party, mostly consist of Earth and Fire, then a light user.

"Are you insane? You have no powers!" Wendyll reprimanded Reina.

"Try to stop me!" Reina insisted, as she hide in Shawn's back. Lily's eyes spiked. Reina's goal to go out is not for Hayate however, she felt she must go out, so she will! And not even the secret devil of the otome game could stop her from the innate calling.

"I will be responsible for her!" Shawn defended.

For the other, it may seem normal for the prince. But deep inside his mind is a brewing suspicion. He might have discovered Reina's ability, and he knew if it's indeed true, she will be very helpful.

"She will be just another load!"

"Can't you just not mind me!" Reina hissed annoyed.

Frea's head started to ache more on the noise. "Oh shut up! Just get out already! You're wasting time!" she moved a door near the party and unlocked it.

Wendyll grumbled, but Heiti already opened the door and left the dimension. Reina automatically pulled Shawn and went out next. The others went out.

Frea tried to calm herself. "They will be fine, they're strong" she comforts. They were mostly royalties, they should be fine.

Letting them out was the biggest mistake they had made.