🌊WISH 41🌊

"Cronus no stay awake!" Cessa cried as he held the guy in her arms. Princess didn't also hold back her tears as she cried with her mother.

"You.... Why didn't you ... Why?" She sobbed. "Why didn't you explain? Why didn't you tell me? Why?" Cronus smiled at the girl he loves so much. He can feel his own life source almost fading away. His eyes getting heavier every moment.

"I'm ... Sorry..." Cessa shakes her head from the man's apology. Not out of anger or she doesn't believe it, like she would've done a lot of times before. It was however because now she knew the truth, and she can't help but feel guilty.

He raped her. Yes that he did . He made a grave sin. But what if he didn't? Cessa can't imagine the torture she will endure in the hands of those cruel people. She feels guilty to think she was suffering with Cronus. She felt guilty for she knew to herself that if this man was to tell her of her fate back then, she wouldn't believe. She was always a fighter. She won't just believe someone who tells her she's gonna experience torture before death - leaving Cronus no choice but to make that sin. It was her fault all along, that's how she felt.

"I ... love you Ces ... sa" he boldy said in struggle. This made Cessa whimper in pain. "Cronus...."

The man lifted his hand to caress Cessa's cheek. "You don't ... have to say ... you .... love me ... too. I know you don't ... I ... just want to let ... you know ... I ... do" Princess close her eyes. She can't bear to see the image. The words she heard is enough to exemplify the pain that's already in her chest.

She is broken for her mother. She knows how she felt since she saw her life in her own eyes through soul before she died as Mistletoe before. But seeing the point of view of her father, makes her heart feel more broken for Cronus. The old hag, who is a bad father to mention! But turns out to be a good man.

Shawn who saw everything too was stunned. Now standing steps away from them since Cessa pushed him away. Replacing him in his position earlier when he tried to heal the man.

He is faced on a great dilemma, he knew he had the chance to change everything. But he is scared.

"NO!" shouts suddenly erupted from the forgotten fight. As their surrounding lit up in fire.

Mistletoe burned the electric eel. Consuming the power of the titanic creature. She was desperate. She was in rampage. She will obliterate everyone! If she can't have it. Then she'll wipe up this world!

Mistletoe's body broke, her bones extended in a disturbing sight.

The mutated monsters that was kept distant because of the barrier earlier now made its way into them from their back. They are sandwiched. They are on deep disadvantage.

"REINA!" Shawn called the girl as he also ran towards it. He finally snaps. He was more scared of what may happen to them if he won't do something.

Princess opened her eyes and found her mother weeping on her father's unmoving body. Cronus is not breathing anymore.

She cried and turned her head angrily to Mistletoe. She didn't see the dissembled body, she only sees one thing.

Blood

Without much thought she stood up and raise her hand, summoning Soma. Her deep emotions, broke the spell that interfered the bonds of him and the sword. For the sword lit up like a holy light. As it flew towards her hands.

Reina on the other hand was dragged by Shawn.

"Listen to me! I think I know your ability!" Shawn quickly explained to Reina.

"I have one?" Reina chirped excitedly even they were in the middle of chaos. Also partly of desperation to do something.

"Back at Aptorian, our powers were boosted. It was gone when you fainted. I think it has something to do with you."