🌊WISH 6🌊

Frea was gone. I was curious at first as how she knows her father is here.

Turns out the new royal generation are tough to be hidden a secret. 'They always know, especially if they are all together with their abilities in brains' I quote.

Heiti has great ability of hearing. It is said that she can read your actual emotions through your heart beat. If you are wondering why Frea has to prove to Heiti, when the girl can sense lies - well they said Frea and Heiti has been together since childhood and Frea knowing the extent of Heiti's ability learned to block the friend's ability by sending distorted frequency sound waves around her by dimensions. I personally think Heiti even with a great sense of hearing can lose to dimensions.

Well I met Frea earlier, and she can manipulate space and create dimensions. Ryava is a tamer. Hayate can see memories when he touch someone.

And Shawn ... not mocking but ... Shawn is Shawn. They said he never had gained another ability other than his light he inherited from his mother. Poor prince seriously.

"I don't understand the things written, but this handwriting is definitely familiar though. I'm not sure where I saw it..." France announce as he stares at the paper inside the envelope.

I signed to hand it to me, and he did. The moment my eyes met met the ugly handwriting, I automatically know who was it from.

'No Sir is here (haha!) I can't get him out nor I can get out. I found a spot though where I could open a portal, but it's in a cell in this celled man. I'll send him this letter. And I don't know if it's just me, but there are definitely sharks outside the windows. I think I'm getting my brain check if I get out this place.'

-ROS

and underneath the letter was a name;

Ros is the alias he used before every time he goes to town, and that means whenever I'm in town. That stupid guy even has the audacity to joke, no wonders France didn't understand a word.

"It's King" I shrugged unimpressed by his lack of humor as I raised my eyes to the party. The three kings tilt their head to the left at the same time. Like they thought I was calling them and waiting for me to say what I am impending to say since I called them.

Wait ... they really thought I am calling them! Ugh!

"I mean it's Art." I snorted as I rolled my eyes. "Ros is an Alias he used before, while France used Sam"

France flinched at the memory before a smile spread his lips. "And you used Hana"

For some reason, that made Kite and Wendyll turned to me in a funny-betrayed look. And I'm sure Noscere would too if he's here. Wow, they got a good memory, how many years had passed for them? I didn't thought they would still remember that.

"You were Hana!" Kite exclaimed in realization.

I smiled sheepishly as the memory played in my mind. Yep, definitely fooled them back then. They even asked me if I saw Mistletoe which was myself by the way. That was epic! I was right under their noses ha! ha!

"Well yeah kind of, fun thing to do" I tried to sound calmly but amusement was really evident in my tone. Geez, sorry it was really funny.

"Well anyways, I got a plan and a suggestion" I quickly changed the topic.

I stared at them as I contemplated my suggestion. Ryallknov will surely hear me out first, and he will agree for sure because among them he's the most logical. Wendyll too I think. Kite is shaky, while the girls - the Queens will be my problem.

"You are all royalties. You are King and Queens of each Kingdom. You each have responsibilities, and yet from what I see, you all have a plan to seek for Noscere together right?" I started, they all nodded without hesitation.