🌊WISH 9🌊

Why on earth do this man look familiar?

I asked my self while staring at the man that had just gotten himself clean. I looked down twiddling my thumbs thinking. But I saw another sight instead.

"HAH?!" I can't help but exclaim.

"What's wrong?" Heiti asked in concern

I blinked my eyes, stopped twiddling and stared at my hands again. I even put it in front of me to see closely. --- Seeing that it hasn't change, I gathered water particles in the surrounding and created a mirror-like water so I could see.

My straight black-hair, my black-eyes. It's definitely my feature as Princess but why do I got Mistletoe's skin?! My tan skin is gone!

"Is something the matter Mistletoe?" I sighed deep. Crap, this is not the thing I should think about this time.

I shake my head. "Nah, just something unimportant bothered me for awhile.

"Mistletoe?" the man murmured. I stared at him, he looks horrored after hearing the name.

"Is there something in the name Sir?" he nodded hysterically. It could detach his head to his body.

"Mistletoe Wyvern is alive!" he said shivering. "She..she head the assassination of my house!" he cried as if relieving the memory.

"Sir, you must have mistaken, this girl in front of you is THE Mistletoe Wyvern" Heiti interfered.

The man shakes his head. "No .. no .. I'm sure, I know Lady Mistle since she was young. The white hair, the blue eyes, the only thing this girl got in front of me that Lady Mistle doesn't have anymore is the shade of the skin. Mistle now is tan. And she... she's grown more wicked before she became kind. She never died. She killed her parents. She killed everyone in my house ... except me. I was spared ... but I was tortured. They call theirselves the Neptuniums, they are wicked .. they .. I --- "

I lift my hands and held his shaking one. "Sir ... Calm Down..." I said gently.

I now remember why he looks familiar. He was the family Wyvern's coachmen. If my memory serves right he was also the one who drove the carriage back, when me and Miles went to Aptorian for our first day in school.

"No Sir this is Mis--" I shush Heiti by staring at her, Frea also kind of elbowed her.

"Sir where is this Lady Mistle?" I asked in slow and careful tone.

"I.. I don't have any idea ... All I could see from my cell are the horrifying sea monsters!" he cried in fright, as if the he could still see the monster he is saying.

There is something really wrong in here.

"Thank you for your cooperation Sir, I think you need rest" I spoke as I signed the three girls. Frea was the fast one when she called for a servant and whispered something. Probably to put the man somewhere.

The four of us watched as the servant assisted the man outside the room.

"Well that wasn't much of an information and he wasn't even lying. All I could hear from his heart beat is fear" Heiti groaned.

I click my tongue as I stood up from the couch I'm sitting. "No, we've got what we need"

First, the confirmation of that kingdom under the sea. Now I'm a hundred percent sure that it really is.

Second, Wyvern House was really assassinated.

Third, the enemy looks like the original Mistletoe Wyvern except that it got my skin Is that a coincidence? Or there is something really fishy about that?