🌊WISH 3🌊

"Tell me. I'm still curious as to why are you dressing like a man?" the talkative Shawn asked. Ugh! can't he see even though it's pants, it still tight and hug my curves in the right place. My girl figure are all shaping out. I hope I didn't say that too lewdly ha! ha!

You know what, I thought at first we were going to the kingdom of Ponzana, after he finish his class for the day. Turns out I was wrong. He asked for a slip and then we are all go.

This prince is brainless. What if I was a bad guy --- err .. woman? He's dead meat seriously. Though for my situation, I think it's really a good thing, since I really need to talk to Ryallknov.

Even though my appearance is not the same, I'm positive that out of all the characters - he's the one who'll first believe me. That's because out of all characters, he's the one aware of the game/story.

"Why are you talking like a girl?" I answered back.

He scratch his head. "Well, I'm just curious"

Curiosity can kill this prince. "Let's just say then, that I like wearing like this."

He shrugged. "So what do you want to talk with father?"

GAH! he's so freaking annoying! In a way I thought she's like Reina, only but three years younger.

"Something that doesn't concern you." I made sure to stretch out every word in annoyment, while turning my head outside the carriage.

"So why were you at Aptorian? For a moment I thought you suddenly appeared there. I admit I wasn't looking on my way but I promise I didn't feel somebody was there - until I bumped into you....'blah blah blah' "

I closed my eyes. My head is throbbing. I take back what I said and rephrase it. He's a mixture of Shanna's naiveness, Reina's talkativeness, and King's annoyingness - all in a freaking 'ness'!

Not minding him. I choose to stray my mind to King and Reina. Where could they be? No, I should worry more about Reina since she's oblivious. King knows the place, he should be heading at Magente, or Ricqueza, or luckily we will meet at Ponzana -but that's considering they are here in this world. I hope they're fine.

So what could have happened between the twenty-four year gap I'm not here? And why am I brought back here? It's not that I don't want to. I have been wanting to visit the place again and bond with brother. And go to town and buy NK from grandmama.

Call me overacting. But weird things happen with a reason. So why am I brought back, is a question I should really be pondering about. What would seriously be bad, that would happen while I'm here? War? Pfft... very creative imagination as always Princess, or should I say ... Mistletoe?

"... and even though Ryava is like that, she always looks out for others ... 'blah blah blah' "

Huh? how long have I been spacing him out? I remember he was talking about why I was at Aptorian. Then how comes now he's talking about his sister Ryava?

I turned to him pitifully. He still continued his animated story-telling though. Really a pity. Can't he see I'm not actually interested?

There are just people who's like that huh?

King told me I was lucky I never had gone to school. Because if I had, I would have suffered teachers who talks and talks even though you are not interested in them anymore.

I thought King was being his usual self 'a villain fiend jerk.' But right now, at the moment, I think he's got a point. Are teachers like these? Geez ...

"... Heiti and Frea always have misunderstanding. They are friends, but they always argue ... 'blah blah blah' "

Oh well ... but I must admit, watching him talk endlessly without me actually listening - it is entertaining. I am beginning to imagine what Ryallknov has gone through with this son of his. He must have suffered a lot. Poor guy.