🌊HELLO THERE!🌊

HEEEEELLLO THERRRE!

And we finally finish our crappy WISH journey! Yeeeeey! 🎉

Thank you guys for all the support you gave me! I can't believe when I finish book 1 with 14 followers, I would finish Book 2 with 106!

I know for some it is a small number but for me it is bigger than the COLOSSAL TITAN! you can't change my mind!

So since we are ending might as well entertain you guys with some facts.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

🌊Why Mistletoe Wyvern?

I was watching some online game and there was this Wyvern dragon. I though Wyvern is a last 'cool' name. So yeah I used it. I put Mistletoe because it sounds good with Wyvern. Ha! Ha!

🌊 Crap & Shit

Crap is Princess's expression in the story. While shit is King's. I don't really say the crap word oftenly and never shit in person. I just wanted to add a persona to the character.

🌊Hate Cronus!

I originally wanted you guys to hate Cronus on Book 1. Did you know that I had already write the draft of prologue for book 2 upon finishing Book 1? ---- the problem was, there was no middle part! So I kind of filled in the details. Ha! Ha!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

If you have any questions regarding the story. Feel free to drop it by and I will be happy to answer. Creative criticism is also allowed.

And also guys you can pm me. I always reply as long as I'm online. I'd love to chat with the rest of you.

So again THANK YOU VERY MUCH! --- and as Missy always say ....

LOVELOTS! 💕