🌊WISH 32🌊

"Mistletoe" I blurted out. The original one .

"I'm glad you know me Princess"

How on heavens could I not?! I have read her story, and above all, I have suddenly become her years ago. My peripheral blurred two unconscious body as I squinted my eyes in disdain. She's responsible for Noscere and King's state. This villainess!

THE ORIGINAL ONE.

She chuckled amusingly. "Now ... now ... Looking at me like that"

"They already know where your kingdom is, they are coming" I hissed spitefully. If only I could get off this chains.

I could not. Sad as it may sound, I can feel residual aura in the chains that is keeping me from using my ability. Like Cessa's ability of Void.

She bellowed like a true villain, mocking was also mixed with it. "Yes, I believe that, you might want to focus your attention on the outside?" I don't trust her, and I don't like the tone she said that. But my curiosity made my eyes traveled outside the window.

Where the sharks are wildly swimming around, nothing is really unusual --- my eyes widened as I notice a number people popped out in the middle. The familiar mist tells me it was Frea's dimension. CRAP CRAP CRAP! WHY ARE THEY HERE?!

"My my! Look at that sight!" she faked as she herself turned to the scene. "No water user! and above all they could not use ability. How long would you think it will take for them?"

"YOU PIECE OF CRAPPY BITCH!" I couldn't help but exclaim it. Why are they there defenseless? Frea would not make a mistake! She knew what was out here if she let them out here.

"I don't even need make the sharks eat them, they'll die anyways" she said nonchalantly, like a life is not that important.

Crap! Ryava and Linden are fire user! They're more weak to water! Then there's Wendyll, Lira and Lily. Earth users, though I'm not familiar with Lira but only she used to make that crappy herbal medicine. But she is struggling too, it means water is not even the slightest element she uses! Then Shawn, this prince, why is he even here? he seems to be holding someone ... REINA?!

"I thought you said they are coming? Was that a threat?" she pressed further. I grit my teeth hard. I could bite her head off.

The people outside seems to be seriously dying! What is happening? They already know there is a void user here! I mean, I expected them to come --- but not as stupid as it looks right now.

"I could spare them" my eyes snapped to Mistletoe in an instant. I am not lowly to bow my knees to the enemy. However, I am desperate to save them!

"please" I beg, though in laid down disdain.

"I am glad we are connecting fastly Princess. Since you did not hesitate to beg, I will cut the chase. I'll spare them if you will hand me the soul sword."

THUD. THUD. THUD.

My hearing went kapoosh. I could not hear clearly next. Only my heart. My beating heart.

WHY ON EARTH ARE THEY SO OBSSESSED WITH SOMA?!

THUD. THUD. THUD. THUD!

It always revolve around that sword, why? Think Princess, what could she possibly gain from the soul sword? Power to see souls? Why would she want that? To gather more trustworthy men? To know who's faking against her? To look into someone deeper and be able to manipulate them easily?

I had never even thought of using Soma that way, even though it's possible. How stupid could I get? If only I did used it like that, I would've known that the one in Wendy's body was --- ENOUGH!