🌊WISH 37🌊

"Now I only need the other two swords to gain ultimate power! But before that I feel like killing a mother and a daughter."

Crap ... A Death Flag is raise.

"How about killing a brother and a princess?" I turned to the new cast.

Sir Gruffman, with two familiar girls. Oh I remember them, they were with Jasmine when they bullied Hayashen. Haven't much had a thought on them, but they're holding two hostages - Miles and Frea.

In a very miserable state...

Their eyes, I could only describe portraying brokenness, numbness. Both are shattered more than their appearance let on.

"Mistletoe, a gift" my eyes widened as Sir Gruffman handed two familiar swords. Life and Prime.

How? What happened?! How did he defeated Miles? A prime wielder? I know it was not that easy. I know something was up. Something that distracted him so much maybe, that he let the swords into the man's hands!

Mistletoe laughed loudly like most villainess actually do.

"Look at this! Luck on me. Who would've thought I would gain all the swords in no hassle?!" She cackled and giggled. Nothing too comforting for the ears to hear.

'Soma! Do something!' I tried connecting in panic. He didn't answer.

'Soma?! where are you?' --- nothing. No response. No feeling. No aura. Nothing ...

Mistletoe preying eyes fall on me with a wicked grin plastered all over her face. "You thought you actually played on me huh?!"

She snickered. "You thought I couldn't understand those worthless trash you made me say?I have spent years wandering around with no body, observing. You think I'm that dumb?!" Her mocking laugh gets louder and louder every passing second.

I couldn't say anything. What could I say? What could I do?

"How does it feels to played on?" Not nice I admit.

"How does it feel not to reach out to the swords?" Questionable. What did she do? Did she gain the ability to interfere?

"How does it feel to be helpless?" Helpless...

"How does it feel to watch the ones you cared broken and out of their sanity?!"

She walked towards Miles and lift his chin up. "How does it feel to watch that house burning?" brother didn't react. He was really broken. He's her brother for goodness sake! But I couldn't say it, I have no voice to release. It seems it's stuck. Who am I kidding? If Millie and Mike was nothing, it would be the same for Miles.

She moved to Frea and squeeze her cheek. "How does it feel to watch those children die? And half of the population? How does it feel to watch them die in your dimension! A place you thought could be sanctuary! How does it feel when your dimension failed?!" Frea didn't answer back like Miles. As if they actually couldn't hear a single thing.

I couldn't help cry when I heard what she said. No wonder both are so broken! To whatever happened with them while I was away. I could consider very traumatizing by the way they are now ...

"The three of you have been very useful" she finally said to Sir Gruffman and the two ladies that I don't know the name until now. Their faces grew smiles of pleasure from Mistletoe's praise.

Mistletoe lift her hand and in the next seconds was a sight I have seen twice already. But this time I can feel the pit of my stomach wanting to be vomited out of disgust.

The three figures were smiling a moment ago. However, now they are yelling in pain as flames engulfed them. Then they fell down the ground, lifeless ...

She is a monster ....

She stumbled in an unknown reason, and her tan skin that was suppose to be mine, slightly paled. But she regained as she cackled evil laughter.

"WITH ALL THESE POWERS, NO ONE CAN DEFEAT ME! I AM INVINCIBLE!" She yelled like someone on drugs, as she tried to pick up the Life and Death with Soul in hand. She's actually acting irrational. How would she expect to yield three swords at the same time?! Except is she's freaking Zoro.

But I still can't be in relief. How could someone defeat this overpowered villainess now?! Her aura is emanating great power and darkness. My body is actually trembling on the dominance, but my pride let me fights it. I refuse to bend my knees on her powers, even though I know that I probably have no enough strength to equal her now.

Just as then, something weird and familiar happened. My eyes widened with confusion as I look at the sudden mist obscuring the ceiling. They formed like a cloud on an incoming storm. And the aura.... It was the same years ago.

I thought it was King's but now that I know the feeling I know it's not. It was that feeling... The same one I saw with the girls. I can feel the dimension instability. Like something is tearing it open.

Panic would be a very understandable and expected reaction. However, for some reason I felt none. For Mistletoe looked at it too with confusion. That means that thing in this room's ceiling doesn't involve her.

I turned to the lady beside me - Cessa ... It's just hard to call her mother. Should I? Crap... This isn't the times for thinking stupid stuffs as those.

And I tried to just look at her eyes and not her nakedness. Shouldn't be thinking about it too at this time. She smiled hesitantly that it hurts me. She did bad things years back. But she suffered. I couldn't blame her. She was innocent just blinded by her anger. But looking at her now. Her regrets, her hesitancy, hurts me.

"So m..m..mom.. I know this is no time to chat but.." her eyes watered at my mention as her smile grew wider.

Her finger raised up "shush child. Let's talk when this is finish, for now..." She eyed Mistletoe who seem enthralled by the mist. "I'll support you on bringing her down"

"Can we really?"

"I was not totally unconscious inside those glasses Princess. I had observed all those years. Everyone has a weakness, including her"

I turn back to Mistletoe who looks like a child seeing something 'worth a wow' for the first time. Did she actually forget about us?

"Her weakness is her greed for power. Yes. There is no doubt that if we take her on, we have no chance. But what happens to someone who have greater power they could handle?"

"They will become unstable" I answered back swiftly. I actually understand through Multiplier Reflection. Once I get to activate it more than two-folds, the power is more than for me to handle. So it has drawbacks that it hurts me more and drains me faster.

"Good, you're keeping up. Now, she hasn't been herself lately. The more power she had gained. The more she gets irritated, irrational and unstable. She wasn't like this when she started. But now she's sick to the core. She is already consumed."

"And that is our opening" I whispered.

"But the moment she snaps back, there is no denying her invincibility."

Crap, now we have to defeat an overpowered villainess who is unstable. It would be a gamble, but I am willing to take the risk. Gah! I just had a reunion with my biological mother,I hope she won't die.

Why am I even thinking of freaking death?!

Well I'm sorry. That's the kind of shit some author does.